This is really f-in messed up...

NOOOOOOOOOOOO they got good ummmm.... games 0.0 shhh i gotta burn this file quick :D
I HATE THE LEGAL SYSTEM
i mean y cant we get stuff for free i mean come on
these guys r the best

and its messed up why??? i can see why your sad but you know that they should, im sure millions of dollars worth of software\music\videos\etc. are downloaded everyday from torrents coming from that site, and the admins havent taken any action, im sure if they made it look like they were trying to stop all the illegal torrents then they wouldnt be so much pressure on them but thats what they made the site for, to share illegal torrents.

NEED WOW NOW said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOO they got good ummmm.... games 0.0 shhh i gotta burn this file quick
I HATE THE LEGAL SYSTEM
i mean y cant we get stuff for free i mean come on
these guys r the best

WHY NOT?! because then they would not be made. Also how would you like it if you spent 5million dollars on a game and you want to charge 40$ for it but 1million people download it while only 1million actually but it, obviously not very good numbers but you get the point

EDIT:
also torrentspy IS UP! :p

It kinda sucks because I JUST signed up for demonoid the day before this happened, literally. Although I had herd that the CRIA was not completly responsible for it. I'm not sure though.

Wow... thats just... I mean I went on like tuesday and it said cannot display. So I said ok prolly down for a while... I didn't think it would go down forever... That was the best site ever...

~~~~~~~~.:RIP DEMONOID:.~~~~~~~~
now

Honestly, I took that site for granted and downloaded so much fucking shit from there... wow sucks that it's gone now... Hopefully they get it back up somehow...

Back
Top Bottom