For those who like FPS

ooooooooooooh. cuz the microsft xna game studios uses the torque engine too.

I didn't know that, but yea, I don't use that. I should check it out though. Might be useful. Here are some new SS. I kept getting killed by the bots when I was trying to take them. It was kinda funny.

demo11.jpg

demo10.jpg

Enough pictures, when are we going to get a download link?! :)

Is this something that can be played on a Lan? Might work for me at school when Age of Empires 2 gets old.

Enough pictures, when are we going to get a download link?! :)

Is this something that can be played on a Lan? Might work for me at school when Age of Empires 2 gets old.

LMAO, I'll have the download link in a few days. I just need to add some more things. The map is somewhat barren.

Yes, the game would work on a LAN probably. I haven't tested it on a LAN, but it seems likely.

LMAO, I'll have the download link in a few days. I just need to add some more things. The map is somewhat barren.

Yes, the game would work on a LAN probably. I haven't tested it on a LAN, but it seems likely.

shouldnt there be mor e hiding places besides just a flat piece of land?!
theg game looks freakin awesome. when it gets popular, charge 5 dollars to evryone to get premium sets except cf members!:D

shouldnt there be mor e hiding places besides just a flat piece of land?!
theg game looks freakin awesome. when it gets popular, charge 5 dollars to evryone to get premium sets except cf members!:D

I'm going to put more hiding places in. Also, I would release it, but the bots are causing mayhem when I export the game to build. Whenever I do, I start to host a server and it says I have the wrong version. I'm trying to figure out why this is and how to fix it. Possibly might even have to take the bots out. :(

EDIT: I got it working. I need to change my sky. The default folder that has the sky is not the standalone game, so I had to make it. Two whole hours just to figure out something that takes 1 minute to change.

Back
Top Bottom