I'm new.

LiveWire

Baseband Member
Don't shoot me. :rolleyes:

I thought I should post here (As it says so in the forum description...)
I read the stickies, and the rule announcement (Read: Not a dumbass)
So, here's some BG on me.
I'm 17
I live in Virginia, USA
I like computers, and plan to make IT my living.
I'm working towards my MCSE as of right now
I love hard rock and classic rock...
I have one sister who's in 10th grade.
I'm a high school senior.
I LOVE mountain biking. If you're a fan, make sure to ask me, I know all the tech about it.

I used to be called Drakan, if anyone picks up that IGN and knows me, that's me.

Now, who are the major power-players of the forum? I'll pick it up eventually if nobody asks, but if anyone wants to tell me... It'd be appreciated ;)

Well... Hi, and I hope I enjoy these forums and their users..
-Brett

The major power players are pretty much all the regulars here. Look at post number and rep and that will tell you, but just about everyone here regularly is really helpful off the top of my head. It's a relatively small group here but we've got some great resources and knowledge for everything tech.

The major power players are pretty much all the regulars here. Look at post number and rep and that will tell you, but just about everyone here regularly is really helpful off the top of my head. It's a relatively small group here but we've got some great resources and knowledge for everything tech.
yep, well said.
i dont wanna be mean to the other guys, because they are great, but im clearly the best member here and i pwn everyone else :cool: lol

hey man , nice introductory post for sure , hope you enjoy it here most ppl are cool most of the time so you should get on
Good luck working towards mcse as well
So music, when you say hard rock and classic rock what we talking about there, i have to ask cos some ppl's opinion of hard and classic is different to others ? dont be offended or anything just asking
Tbh its hard to say who the power-players are , we have a bunch of CF privilidged members who get a custum title , and we havea quite a lot of other active members , cos everyone lives differently and is of different age job loacation we dont always see everyone around all the time but yeah i dunno how many but i put the number around 100 realy active people at least

Oh yeah and you missed the big one ,
Your Rig?

My rig sucks. Workin' a teen job to get 2 new bikes (A DH and an AM/FR) and a new rig.. Specs:
Pentium 4 2.8GHZ Hyperthreading
1024MB Corsair XMS Platinum
Intel 875P
160GB Maxtor IDE/ATA
Nvidia GeForce 6800GS 256mb
DVD + - RW, DVD Rom
400W Antec TruePower

Built it myself.. Cost me one heck of a lot at the age of 15 ;)

Welcome good sir. How is it going?

First off, that rig is quite nice, some people don't even have that..... but could do with a bit of a fixup. Are you gonna upgrade or just get a new one?

Second off, to get a feeling of who the power players are just do this:

1. Click on Members, which is in the top right corner right besides the User CP.
2. Click on the reputation column so that it is sorted by reputation.
3. Now, everyone on the first two pages is a pretty regular poster.
4. You can also look at the number of green squares next to a name. The more squares the more rep they have.
and again, rep is not everything, we have a lot of great members who don't have huge amounts of rep. So just post around and see who replies a lot.

Back
Top Bottom