WTF is wrong with CF?

new theme
DID SOMEONE MENTION A THEME?

This place needs either
A: completely new theme,
B: set of new themes that you can select through.

As good and clean as CF looks, it's really bland and dull to look at. every time I go to another forum, I can't help but think how much more 'fresh' it is.

DID SOMEONE MENTION A THEME?

This place needs either
A: completely new theme,
B: set of new themes that you can select through.

As good and clean as CF looks, it's really bland and dull to look at. every time I go to another forum, I can't help but think how much more 'fresh' it is.
Mike, as you remember, David vamped up the site quite recently, & before that, some time ago, he did change the theme, on top of that, can't you go through Microsoft & change the colour scheme, or am I mistaken?

Mike, as you remember, David vamped up the site quite recently, & before that, some time ago, he did change the theme, on top of that, can't you go through Microsoft & change the colour scheme, or am I mistaken?

I don't think David ever made drastic changes to the overall look of CF.

And I think you're mistaken. It may be possible, but it would be completely impractical.

You are so wrong Troy, if David sees us abusing our authority, believe me he gives us a right b*ll*king, I've had a couple & I don't mind admitting it, there is a guidance to mods which is explained to us when we are first made up whch is nearly two & a half years ago for me, oh yes, he keeps a v-e-r-y strict eye on us including our PM's, in fact he can & does look at a percentage of all of them including members on a fairly regular basis, it's not "big brother" though, it's called running this site efficiently & safely.

stop bloody double posting then!!

david has told you on many, many occasions to stop double posting, yet you continue to egnore him, you have no regard for the rules of the forum.. with you, troy has a point.. if anyone else double posted as much as you do, they would be banned. no questions asked.

I took a screen shot a long time ago, of which I was forced to increase my monitor's resolution to 2048x1536 (just a 19" CRT) to get everything.

It was nothing but brookfield posts, one after another. About 6 in a row.

Any other soul who would dare pull something like that would get one warning, and only one.

mark@ Ok, I officially give up. EVERYTIME I look at your avatar, I TRY to figure out just what the hell it is.
SPILL IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!

I think its the fact that most of the members on this forum are of a young age group and can not take constructive critcism to well.

Theres no saint on this forum, everybody has got wound up at some time or another, and as for maturity well I believe it does not matter how old you are 14 or 90 if your sensible then thats fine by me. also you still need to have a bit of laugh as well its good for moral, you can have humor/friendly banter and still be mature about it.
I think the younger members do fine, they are entitled to there opinion and its interesting to see what they have to say.

Back
Top Bottom