Your Favorite Instruments

MarxSoccer said:
Who strokes with their thumb :rolleyes:

..:p

lol well, it is just a pose :p

And oh yeah since i didn't mention it before, my guitar is an Ibanez RG7620 in case you can't tell from the picture.

this is a pic of me from a show my band did about a year ago.

871991086_l.jpg

Check out my axes!!!

Drummersince99 - really nice lighting effect and setup, I'm guessing Hard Rock/Metal? Check out my guitars.

JACKSON DKMG DINKY AND JACKSON RR3 RHOADS FOR THE WIN!!!

Chris1.jpg

Alto sax
461343YamSax.jpg

^Nothing special, note: thats not actually mine I have a Selmer C* mouthpiece, and Eddie Daniels Rovner ligature, and use Vandoren 3.5's
And I want to learn guitar, I was looking at this takamine for beginning
lg_TG320BLXX.jpg

Hmm I've never tried a wind instrument before but I'm 17 and I've done 8 months of singing lessons so that'd probably help lol

My favorite instrument. I actually play one of these in my HS's marching band.
Marchingbaritone.jpg

Heres something that you all should know: Woodwind instruments suck. This includes flute, saxophone, clarinet, oboe, etc... basically, if it has a reed, it sucks and i dont like it. all bands should be drum corps style. Brass, Drumline, Pit, and Guard... thats all we need. The only reeded instrument I like is the Bagpipe. Popular to contrary belief, it is actually a wonderful instrument.

strat.jpg

My baby - Fender American Stratocaster - even though its not as "Cool" as the others it has never let me down in the six years I've had it.

Jem-1.jpg

My first real guitar - Ibanez Jem 555 Steve Vai signature (now broken)

Jackson2.jpg

My favorite - Jackson Soloist with Seymour Duncan pickups (hotrails and Dimebucker) and a active gain boost, plus a floyed rose.

RGCustomjpg.jpg

My Ibanez RG470 Custom (made from parts of the old Jem and a RG470 body)

talman01.jpg

My 1997 Ibanez Talman TC420 - Very rare guitar.

Back
Top Bottom