I got my new Monitor Today!

At least you have semi space. My second monitor is on top of my main one.

Its interesting, lol.

i cant help but notice the flag on the top, i know why its in a triangle etc., but why do you have it, do you know somebody in the military who died?

you dont have to answer if you dont want to either.

i cant help but notice the flag on the top, i know why its in a triangle etc., but why do you have it, do you know somebody in the military who died?

you dont have to answer if you dont want to either.

That was given to me by my best friend from his last tour in Iraq. He's fine wasn't hurt or anything I believe they give him so many to give out to his family and friends.

That shot glass in front of the flag is actually from Iraq that he brought back for me.

didnt know they gave out flags like that, interesting :)

im also curios in what kind of house you live in, i know what kind of job you have, and it seems like you spend a lot on computer parts, doesnt seem to add up but maybe you work a lot of hours i dunno.

didnt know they gave out flags like that, interesting :)

im also curios in what kind of house you live in, i know what kind of job you have, and it seems like you spend a lot on computer parts, doesnt seem to add up but maybe you work a lot of hours i dunno.

Well your right I can't afford a house right now. I have a trailer on private ground. I know it kinda sucks in some ways but IMO its better than a apartment because at least I have some equity in this. That way when I buy a house in a few years i'll sell this and have my down payment on a house.

thats my thought, im not going to live in an apartment for over a year, waste of money, yeah the value of a trailer goes down usually and a house goes up, but at least its something :D

thats my thought, im not going to live in an apartment for over a year, waste of money, yeah the value of a trailer goes down usually and a house goes up, but at least its something :D

Ya thats my thought. I could probally go buy a house but I don't want to live paycheck to paycheck. I'd rather live were I live with money then somewhere I can squeak by in. Gotta have some money to have some fun and buy some things. Spend some bank some lol.

I did start out in a apartment but its kind of pointless. Your so close to each other you can't make alot of noise and having people over can be a parking hassel. Plus you end up with nothing after you leave.

Back
Top Bottom