WTF is wrong with CF?

yep, thats something we should all try and do :)

Glad you agree, you're definitely not one of those who go out of their way to disrupt threads! [+1 rep]
victory.gif
Ha ha, i think dude meant that your one of the people who disrupt things here, i dont think he was praising you lol:)

well yea :p
im not saying brookfield is doing bad or anything but sometimes i disagree with how he deals with threads. none of us are perfect though, and we should all see this as a learning curve.

I beg to differ, by the way, thanks for helping me to 200 nearer 10,000 posts:rolleyes:
How can you beg to differ, when dudes post above says what i thought he meant lol. And stop going on about your post count, its just a number man :)

we all need to put the effort in. theres no exceptions, and no single person is to blame

I don't put up with it at my place. Of course over there we cater to the more mature crowd.
But if some you recall those rules were written by me and have been altered and edited over time. I used to mod here and things went fairly well but when it came time to put the hammer down every one respected that.
Remember what I used to tell you guys?
"If you have nothing useful to say, say nothing. Click, click and move on." And the other one,
"If you don't settle down you're not going to like what happens next. I assure you."
Worked then. Should work now.
On another note. You guys are forgetting that this forum is seen, like mine, all around the world. By a large cross section of ages and both genders. You may thing it's all cool and good to swear and act like a repugnant child but others don't like it.
Stop and think before you post. It'll save you a lot of grief and embarrassment later...
Wise words, Setishock. I have to admit I've made a few posts that weren't the most intelligent in the past but I think all members can learn from their mistakes and just move on.

Wise words, Setishock. I have to admit I've made a few posts that weren't the most intelligent in the past but I think all members can learn from their mistakes and just move on.
yea, thats part of life. just learn, and move on :)

it still is a happy place. we just need to "tweak" it a bit as it were :p
i think a new theme would help me post more sensibly for a start :D

it still is a happy place. we just need to "tweak" it a bit as it were :p
I think a new theme would help me post more sensibly for a start :D
I don't want to sound negative, but it's CF's spirit that needs lifting, a lick of virtual paint won't help if you don't mind me saying........your posts are OK as they are anyway:)

Back
Top Bottom