halo 3

Think 2 x 1000.

so it's still not very good?

Ok, wait a minute. I thought this Halo hype was about a new live action Halo movie coming out at the theaters!!!! LOL, I had no clue it was a game. Funny.

let's not try to kid anybody now, you couldn't possibly be that segregated from mainstream reality. I'm no Halo fan but I found it was quite difficult to avoid any involvement in the hype that's been going on.

I don't understand all the hatred toward the game. Like now it makes you cool if you bash it.

I can't comment on the storyline yet which was the only thing I didn't really like about 2. Everything else is top-notch and graphical improvement and environments are probably a bigger jump than from 1-2. I haven't really played Gears but it looks like there are a lot of Gears cues in there.

I know Halo is a game for the 360, but I was referring to the hype in regards to the Halo 3 launch. I thought that was going to be a motion picture based on the previous Halo games. I should've made it clearer in my earlier post.

I don't understand why its so hyped I guess I'll have to check it out. FYI tonight at 11pm on Sci Fi there having a thing on Halo 3. Its called Halo 3: Sci vs. FI. Description says exploring the technology and creativity used in Halo 3. So I guess i'll see what its about in 20 mins.

I don't understand why its so hyped I guess I'll have to check it out. FYI tonight at 11pm on Sci Fi there having a thing on Halo 3. Its called Halo 3: Sci vs. FI. Description says exploring the technology and creativity used in Halo 3. So I guess i'll see what its about in 20 mins.

play the game and you'll understand why it is so hyped i bet a lot of sony fan boy's will even enjoy this game

yes its a fps and it's the best for a console..... i love it more then any one a comp 2..........its also cool that everyone on a 360 can play with each other without someone have the advantage!!

say for instance on the comp someone mite have a better mouse and keyboard that would give a slight advantage!

you can play 4 player co op online to finish the campaign, theres forge which is liek a map editor while playing the game.

I've only been hearing bad things from people that I know who have played it already. They say it's really pretty with the new graphics but that's about it. Apparently it's very similar to Halo 2 in a lot of respects and it only took about 6Hrs for most of them to complete the game.

halo is all about the multiplayer aspect! the campaign is fairly good....yes it only takes 5 to 6 hours to beat on normal but have them stick that sucker on legendary and activate skulls!!! a world of difference.

its way better then two yes they have similarity's as do all sequels and such in a series,but the game play is alot better the on ly thing i hate is that when you try to capture a vehicle sometimes it will just reload your gun thus you die. you get forge and another cool thing is you get highlight reels so ppl can't lie anymore you can replay the sequence and hush all the liars up muwhahahaha.

Back
Top Bottom