Youtube vids

well people seem to be too inmature to just ignore things, i honestly dont think anyone should get banned but between fisher and people like AllThingsSacred who cant handle somebody making an action, i choose AllThingsSacred

Oh I agree with you that there needs to be more ignoring going around here.

+rep.

I spelt god with a lower case "g" as I no longer believe after my wife's seemingly pointless death, so I use it now purely as an expression of frustration, I'm sorry if that offended you, going by your username I take it that you are religous? [sp] I think I've spelt that incorrectly but no doubt you'll tell me.

God is a proper noun and deserves capitalisation regardless of you personal beliefs.

God is a proper noun and deserves capitalisation regardless of you personal beliefs.

this is the point i was trying to make a couple of days ago. people getting on other's cases because the refuse to capatilize g in god. and btw god is not a proper noun. the Greek god was named Zeus. god is not capatlized if your refering to "A" god

Since when is a video like that acceptable, are you off your head???, & since when do I have to follow your advice & warn idiots like this, he's lucky he only seven days, we have never had behaviour on CF like this before, can't you see that a video is far far worse than him making a post using the "F" word in script, if you can't see that, I feel sorry for you, I really do!

Guys use Fisher's link then tell me if I'm right or wrong, thanks.

Well in my opinion which i am completely entitled to and you cant stop that , this video is aceptable , i didnt have any problem watching it and in fact found it amusing , so did a few other people in this thread , i believe the current count is 3 , therefore maybe its you thats wrong seeing as you are outnumbered , but you will never admit it
I didnt say you had to follow my advice however i was suggesting a much better way this could have been dealt with , however you are the moderator you do what you like regardlessof who tells you not too thats apparent
If the video realy is as bad as you are making out why you leave the link there ?
if its that bad you should also remove the link
I feel sorry for you and the clouded view of the world , you honestly have no idea what goes on in this world do you ? , That kinda thing is quite normal and there is nothing you are gonna do by banning someone for a week

Oh yeah sorry if people think i shouldnt be arguing but i refuse to just sit there and watch brookfield do as he pleases just cos his personal opinion of something tells him its wrong , its highly unprofesional

if youtube allow it then so should cf. maybe a warning in the post would have been better, but still..
theres no reason the ban him though

Here we go again. You are censoring this because you personally disagree, I personally found that video extremely funny and so did two other people in this thread. I have voted it five stars on YouTube.

I think you should find something better to do with your time. You are "moderating" a forum concerning subjects which are outwith your sphere of knowledge and understanding which, I might add, you have shamelessly shown on more than several occasions to be extremely limited. You show a great lack of intelligence and an extreme contempt for others. I use the term "moderating" loosely, as you are far from "moderate" in your behaviour and actions.

By the way, I am religious and I personally believe everything happens for a reason. God moves in mysterious ways that no mortal can understand, nobody can comprehend His decisions and His plan for the world and our lives.

If anyone is an idiot it is you. Fisher is Einstein in comparison even after drinking vodka mixed with HP Sauce. This is what young people do these days and if you cannot cope with this I suggest you shut yourself away from the world like Boo Radley, although your lack of intelligence leads me to ask if you know who Boo Radley is or indeed what the novel "To Kill a Mockingbird" is.

agreed 100%..

ban was not justified IMO.

windowsvista - I think you should do a little less double posting, use some more Grammar, and try and make a contribution to these forums. I'd sasy 90% of your posts are useless.

Sasy...lulz.

I spelt god with a lower case "g" as I no longer believe after my wife's seemingly pointless death, so I use it now purely as an expression of frustration, I'm sorry if that offended you, going by your username I take it that you are religous? [sp] I think I've spelt that incorrectly but no doubt you'll tell me.

I am offended. Not simply by you as an individual and by your behaviour on these boards, but by something else. Why must you use the death of your wife as a vehicle and justification to do and say whatever you please? This goes against all religious and moral principles and not just mine or those of the Anglican Church. You use the death of a valuable, sacred life to justify your own immoral and ultimately pointless actions? Your past history shows "Since my wife died this....", "My wife died that..." scattered all over and this is always in direct response to those who challenge you for yet more rulebreaking and harassment towards members who are simply trying to discuss things. I have also seen you deliberately and knowingly preying on female members and this too is harassment and is morally objectionable. Added to that it is also illegal, I would have thought you would have learnt this at your "firm of lawyers" even if you were cleaning the toilets and filing.

I too lost my first girlfriend in 1987 following a train accident, and also lost older my sister to suicide. She killed herself following a horrific sexual assault on her, the significance of her life just left her and the fight left her. My parents never recovered, however I have never acted in the way you do now and never will. Grief does not justify harm towards others and I suggest you reflect on this. Things happen for a reason and we are not afforded the privilege of knowing why.

It was following the death of my sister that I turned to God. So yes, I am deeply offended even by a simple grammatical mistake.

Back
Top Bottom