Bypassed security enabled network

Well done for cracking it but remember to be careful, if your neightbors are cool about it then its ok but remember they may not like it

mine probs know about it but dont care lol. they torrent all the time though, id just pwn them by reporting them if they stopped me some how :p doubt it though, they are cool.
the unsecured router has come back now. i dont know what they keep doing to their network, nm. im on it now :) its just wierd how the crappy unsecured bt voyager 2000 router gets a better signal that their netgear dg834pn

yeah whats a little bit of bytes here and there. as long as youre not downloadling torrents or anything of their line who gives a ......, right?

Let's just hope you have better neighbours than my cousin (in the event that they do find out). She hasn't used their wireless network; mostly because she doesn't know what a wireless network is, but lets just say they aren't the most forgiving and friendly people in the world. :p

yeah whats a little bit of bytes here and there. as long as youre not downloadling torrents or anything of their line who gives a ......, right?
...oops :p nm. they download torrents aswell so its all good :D
besides i only usually do it when their network is fairly quiet otherwise its slow for everyone

getting into people routers these days is like a sport to some people. i know a guy who does it all the time. Even secure ones, spoofing mac addresses, stealthing packets so that you can establish the WPA

Back
Top Bottom