For those who like FPS

I'm not real sure right now. It's lag a bit for me in certain areas of the map that are high populated with items or furniture. I'm going to delete some of the extra thingsI made and maybe it will be more stable. Then again, I'm running it at max res and max performance.

The minimum I would guess would be 1.0 GHZ. I'll find out when I'm totally done.

1.0ghz? can it be any lower on lowest settings?

how bout 640 by 480? can a amd duron 6600mhz run it? oh and are the graphics demanding?

Yea, you can probably run it like that. I don't think you will be able to see any of the huds because of the system changes. The huds are defaulted at 1024 by 1024. You might be able to run it. All I can say is try it.

I just tested the server/game out today. I asked rubberchicken to do it, but he was busy and I thought it was best not to bother him again. Everything went smoothly somewhat for the test. It's still not not exactly right, so I'm going to delay releasing it for awhile.

I just tested the server/game out today. I asked rubberchicken to do it, but he was busy and I thought it was best not to bother him again. Everything went smoothly somewhat for the test. It's still not not exactly right, so I'm going to delay releasing it for awhile.

cant wait!

This is freeware right? if so let us know asap when/where we can download it :D looks fun

lol. bf2 player. did u guys use microsoft xna game studios to create schnelle and this fps game? i need to learn how to use it.

Back
Top Bottom