HD 2600 XT vs 7600GT

gplpark92

BSOD
Goal:
Company of Heroes & World In Conflict
running at 1280x1024, all max settings (Besides AA), and getting at least 40fps.
NOTE: ALL IN DIRECTX 9, NOT 10
-----------------------------------------------------
Is there any AGP card that can do it? < What's the most powerful AGP card out there?

Right now I have an XFX 7600GT XXX (overclocked). It will run both of those games in low-medium settings, to achieve 40fps minimum.

I'm looking at the HIS/Sapphire HD 2600 XT AGP - will this run DX9 games better than my current 7600GT? will it fulfill my goal? and is it the most powerful AGP card ever?

if not, then what is? and whatever it is, do u think it can reach my goal?

well here ill do u a fovor and u w8 for like 5 mins and ill post or edit
im a go on COH and see how many i can get and i dont think an AGP card could do that sorry :( i got my 7600GT XFX in PCIe :D

Goal:
running at 1280x1024, all max settings (Besides AA), and getting at least 40fps.
Is there any AGP card that can do it? < What's the most powerful AGP card out there? The most powerful AGP card on the market is the Radeon X1950XT.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814241049

Right now I have an XFX 7600GT XXX (overclocked). It will run both of those games in low-medium settings, to achieve 40fps minimum.

I'm looking at the HIS/Sapphire HD 2600 XT AGP - will this run DX9 games better than my current 7600GT? No will it fulfill my goal? provbably not and is it the most powerful AGP card ever? No.

if not, then what is? The X1950XT and whatever it is, do u think it can reach my goal? Easily...yes

Responded in BOLD

i'm running a Pentium 4 3GHz HT, with 2GB of Dual Channel DDR400.

still think it can reach my goal? LOL

opps well........... im sleepy
648MHz(675MHz OC)
PixelPipelines 16(48 Pixel shader processor)
Memory Interface 256-bit
Memory Type GDDR3

it doesnt show the speed for the mem but its pretty good
wats the link for ur 7600GT because u can compare the speeds if the speed is like a difference of 100Mhz then no its not worth it but my 7600GT is running that game on all high settings (dont no if AA is on) and im getting only like 35fps
and sorry for the other post before it kinda makes me feel stupid now :(

i'm running a Pentium 4 3GHz HT, with 2GB of Dual Channel DDR400.

still think it can reach my goal? LOL

I'm running World in Conflict with an AMD 3200+, 7900GS, and 2GBs of RAM. I play on Medium Settings and get very respectable frame rates.

Goal:
Is there any AGP card that can do it? < What's the most powerful AGP card out there?

I'm looking at the HIS/Sapphire HD 2600 XT AGP - will this run DX9 games better than my current 7600GT? will it fulfill my goal? and is it the most powerful AGP card ever?

if not, then what is? and whatever it is, do u think it can reach my goal?

i dont like ur sig. vlc media player owns divx player

Core clock 580MHz
PixelPipelines 12

Memory Clock 1500MHz
Memory Size 256MB
Memory Interface 128-bit
Memory Type GDDR3

heres some things u want to note
the memory interface is 128 bit on this but on the other card its 256 which is double of this cards (better preformance)

The core clock is preaty much faster so it is a bit worth it but wat sells me out is the memory interface which is way better
core clock Nvidia-580MHz ATI-675MHz -- Good enough
Memory inter face Nvidia-128 ATI-256
Pixelpipelines Nivida-12 ATI-16
But wat im wondering is y theres no memory speed
well i think its up to u now
do u want to spend the money and get the most u can out of ur comp right now or do u want to scrap it and go with a new one?

Back
Top Bottom