Youtube vids

I spelt god with a lower case "g" as I no longer believe after my wife's seemingly pointless death, so I use it now purely as an expression of frustration, I'm sorry if that offended you, going by your username I take it that you are religous? [sp] I think I've spelt that incorrectly but no doubt you'll tell me.

nothing is pointless, everything is benifical, you have learned to cherish life while you have it, everything that happens has a good side. what you belivie in is none of my business but think about your wife and what she would want you to do, if i died i would just want everyone to move on, and look at the good things in life :D

Here we go again. You are censoring this because you personally disagree, I personally found that video extremely funny and so did two other people in this thread. I have voted it five stars on YouTube.

I think you should find something better to do with your time. You are "moderating" a forum concerning subjects which are outwith your sphere of knowledge and understanding which, I might add, you have shamelessly shown on more than several occasions to be extremely limited. You show a great lack of intelligence and an extreme contempt for others. I use the term "moderating" loosely, as you are far from "moderate" in your behaviour and actions.

By the way, I am religious and I personally believe everything happens for a reason. God moves in mysterious ways that no mortal can understand, nobody can comprehend His decisions and His plan for the world and our lives.

If anyone is an idiot it is you. Fisher is Einstein in comparison even after drinking vodka mixed with HP Sauce. This is what young people do these days and if you cannot cope with this I suggest you shut yourself away from the world like Boo Radley, although your lack of intelligence leads me to ask if you know who Boo Radley is or indeed what the novel "To Kill a Mockingbird" is.

Banned for five days, disgusting video, drunken behaviour, & the "F" word used repeatedly, you idiot Fisher, try that again & I'll PB you, apologise next week when you're back:mad:

OMFG i dont even believe i am reading this at all
how are you even over reacting about that , my only advice to fisher is he could have posted a warning but if you dont like it nobody is forcing you to watch it are they ?
Sorry but IMO that was a complete overreaction brookfield
Instead of a ban why not just edit it out and send fisher a PM warning him cos i havenever seen him break any rules before , or edit a warning in there
Here we go again. You are censoring this because you personally disagree, I personally found that video extremely funny and so did two other people in this thread. I have voted it five stars on YouTube.

I think you should find something better to do with your time. You are "moderating" a forum concerning subjects which are outwith your sphere of knowledge and understanding which, I might add, you have shamelessly shown on more than several occasions to be extremely limited. You show a great lack of intelligence and an extreme contempt for others. I use the term "moderating" loosely, as you are far from "moderate" in your behaviour and actions.

By the way, I am religious and I personally believe everything happens for a reason. God moves in mysterious ways that no mortal can understand, nobody can comprehend His decisions and His plan for the world and our lives.
100% agree with that as well ,
I personaly found it rather amusing and thats the problem here , us younger generation find things like that acceptable and amusing whereas you (brookfield) are still back in the 50's when that wasnt aceptable you need to get with the times man and realise this is normal in todays society and although i personally may not approve i know it happens and nothing i or you can do to stop it

OMFG i dont even believe i am reading this at all
how are you even over reacting about that , my only advice to fisher is he could have posted a warning but if you dont like it nobody is forcing you to watch it are they ?
Sorry but IMO that was a complete overreaction brookfield
Instead of a ban why not just edit it out and send fisher a PM warning him cos i havenever seen him break any rules before , or edit a warning in there

100% agree with that as well ,
I personaly found it rather amusing and thats the problem here , us younger generation find things like that acceptable and amusing whereas you (brookfield) are still back in the 50's when that wasnt aceptable you need to get with the times man and realise this is normal in todays society and although i personally may not approve i know it happens and nothing i or you can do to stop it
Since when is a video like that acceptable, are you off your head???, & since when do I have to follow your advice & warn idiots like this, he's lucky he only seven days, we have never had behaviour on CF like this before, can't you see that a video is far far worse than him making a post using the "F" word in script, if you can't see that, I feel sorry for you, I really do!

Guys use Fisher's link then tell me if I'm right or wrong, thanks.

Since when is a video like that acceptable, are you off your head???, & since when do I have to follow your advice & warn idiots like this, he's lucky he only seven days, we have never had behaviour on CF like this before, can't you see that a video is far far worse than him making a post using the "F" word in script, if you can't see that, I feel sorry for you, I really do!

Guys use Fisher's link then tell me if I'm right or wrong, thanks.

I have used the link. You are wrong but will never accept it regardless of who and how many people tell you. You never replied to my Private Message because it was so clear to you that I was right, you were wrong and you could not admit it.

Plus there has been much worse on this forum. I found same when I investigated Trivium Nate's previous posts as I intimated in the other thread and, indeed, found the same things when viewing none other than your older posts. If you think I know nothing because I am new here then you are sorely mistaken, I have done my research and it took me no time at all.

This is just you censoring for censorship's sake, as per usual. There is nothing wrong with that video and you know it. There are worse videos out there, you are lucky Fisher decided to post that instead of the child being mauled by the pack of pitbulls, the seal being shot, the man smashing a brand new £500 Playstation 3 off the pavement immediately after buying it, the young woman crushed to death in the road accident, executions from Iraq and North Korea, surgery gone wrong, and the other delights one can find on YouTube alone without venturing further onto the Internet.

What Fisher posted was a Disney cartoon compared to other things out there, so you should be glad of that. I will gladly post links of the really horrible stuff if you would prefer that to a spot of alcohol.

wow guys you CONTINUE to agrue and fight in public threads after countless people saying not too. i think YOU guys should be banned for flaming.

This is just you censoring for censorship's sake, as per usual. There is nothing wrong with that video and you know it. There are worse videos out there, you are lucky Fisher decided to post that instead of the child being mauled by the pack of pitbulls, the seal being shot, the man smashing a brand new £500 Playstation 3 off the pavement immediately after buying it, the young woman crushed to death in the road accident, executions from Iraq and North Korea, surgery gone wrong, and the other delights one can find on YouTube alone without venturing further onto the Internet.

Man holy crap. Was the pavement OK?

Maurice, man, chill down. The vid is fine. He sort of posted a warning, and nobody asked you to follow that link. I mean, sure it has some cussing, but HP Vodka shots will do that to you. I am not condoning cursing on the forum, but it is an external link and you should be wary when clicking on them.

Besides, Fisher is not telling us to follow the link, he is just stating that there is a vid on youtube. If you are offended by it, then you followed it.

You are saying that the behavior is disgusting, but it is described in Fishler's post. Therefore, if you follow a disgusting description (in your opinion), you will get a disgusting (in your opinion) vid.

wow guys you CONTINUE to agrue and fight in public threads after countless people saying not too. i think YOU guys should be banned for flaming.

Well, I closed this thread, but it was reopened, and Maurice kept on arguing. I will take that ban if he does as well. Deal?

Back
Top Bottom