Who Can W8 For Halo 3

I took at look at the review but the link need wow now posted and I will say the game does look like a good one. I wont be paying the primium payment for it though. Maybe once the price is down much lower. I also kindof expected a bit more in the graphics department, but it doesn't look bad. Much better than Halo 2.

why would they make a helmet ment for a cat? that seems like a waste....then again i'm sorry but wearing a halo helmet to school would make u a loser....or at least by most of society....

why would they make a helmet ment for a cat? that seems like a waste....then again i'm sorry but wearing a halo helmet to school would make u a loser....or at least by most of society....

lol i didnt literally mean that they built it for a cat, but that it's size would more likely fit your cat's head than your own. It's dumb I know, but at least your cat will look futuristic or something.

lol i didnt literally mean that they built it for a cat, but that it's size would more likely fit your cat's head than your own. It's dumb I know, but at least your cat will look futuristic or something.
:p I doubt most cats would accept having the helmet on their head unless they are big gamers as well... :cool: That would be pretty awesome though if you did find a cat that didn't mind it!

If anyone does get legendary and has a cat, get a pic with the helmet on the cat's head and post it on CF!

BTW, I know you didn't mean it literaly. :)

never doubt the cat
japanesecat3601.jpg

they do pretty much anything :p

and the cat does it again
icanhaswalk.jpg

well i cant wait for halo 3,i posted a thread above this one lol i didnt see this one i guess the lack of sleep waiting for halo has got to me.

Halo 3 pwns can't wait oh yea g4tv will have 5.5 hours of halo tonight i think it starts at 6:30 eastern so idk what time that would be for everyone elese.

Back
Top Bottom