WTF is wrong with CF?

If the arguement is related to the subject, and there is no flame, then I have no problem with it. However recenlty, all the arguements have been off topic, and flame was involved.

What a few members on here need to understand is this isn't real life. You can't take things too seriously. When you do, that's when good threads get ruined and closed.

CF was a better place when I first joined in August 05.

I agree with Ð88.

Heheh, Face Punch Studios. They are by far the most strict. If you so much as mis-spell a word or don't use proper grammar, you get banned.

http://forums.facepunchstudios.com/showbans.php?
wow....that is retarted. I guess they are talking about punching their members in the face.... I just looked at a guy's post for getting banned. It read "Wow, thanks!" something slightly longer than that, and he got banned!

I've talked to several other members from CF on MSN and AIM and such, and I'd say a few if not most that I've talked to, agree with you here. They appear to believe that the community has gone downhill in some retrospect.

Every community has its slope times, when things look bad and eventually it'll hopefully sort itself out, if there truly is a problem.

My only advice to the members of this community who feel this way is to be specific with what you believe the issue is. Up until now, all claims of things have been too vague..

D88's argument is quite specific as to what he sees the issue to be, but so that you and those supporting this theory can further prove it, lets take a look at some of the threads. Point out specifically where the issue began, and how it ended.

If you want to have a valid and good argument, you need to have just as valid premises to convince the others of your claim. I think you have something going here, but support your claim with some precise premises, and watch the outcome be that much better.

arguing is fine, just not when its between brookfield and some members in other peoples threads :)

I've been coming here for awhile...mostly lurking...this forum has always...always...had flame wars.

The mods need the liberty to exercise their discretion on which threads to leave open and which to close...that's why they're mods...assumingly because they've shown that they can keep a level head in the face of chaos.

Let the mods do their jobs and quit whining about it. ;)

sometimes we want to know why threads are closed, we cant be treated like the little people all the time

There are only three reasons why a thread is ever closed...

1. flame war

2. suspected flame war

3. spam

there never is another reason to arbitrarily close down an active thread.

Back
Top Bottom