Career Question

Lol, McDonalds. I use to work there and the food wasn't free unless you sneak it when the floor manager isn't around. I had to pay the employee discount at 40% off. So my friend and I would always take some Big Macs, pies, and hide it.

Lol, McDonalds. I use to work there and the food wasn't free unless you sneak it when the floor manager isn't around. I had to pay the employee discount at 40% off. So my friend and I would always take some Big Macs, pies, and hide it.

^^ lol thats called stealing(yea im one to talk:rolleyes: lol)

anyway don't go for best paying go for the one you enjoy most,do it for the love of the job not the love of the money....

anyway don't go for best paying go for the one you enjoy most,do it for the love of the job not the love of the money....

Rep
Thats the best advice i have seen here so far
Just cos you are getting paid more dosent mean you will like the work

yeah do it for the love of the job. remember when youre getting paid more its usually because the job is boring or stressful. the amount of people that i know which work in an office that are envious of me because i work in care work. i love my job, it doesnt pay as much as my friends but my god am i so much more happier with my life than they are and money wont buy you crap when youre forcing yourself into a situation that you dont like.

I agree with the love of the job concept. If you get in to something just because it pays good odds are you won't last. You have to have your head and your heart wired together to be prosperous and happy.
As for the job, IT's are a dime a dozen. But not just any one can have thier office as the cockpit of the next generation of aircraft. Or ride a rocket to the stars...

Yes, i had been thinking, that its better to do something if you like it rather than do something else which you are not content with. Being a pilot does pay more. Just out of personal interest, i have heard from many that IT consultants do get paid a lot.

money can buy you alot of things that can make you happy, but if it turns you into a miserable bastard trying to get it whats the point?

Back
Top Bottom