I'm currently downloading Crysis!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well meanwhile life goes on
I said it in another thread , tbh yeah part of me wants crysis but then another part of me , the cheap side dosent cos it means i need to buy a New GPU just to play it and i dont realy feel like doing that

i agree you dont just have to pay the 50$ to play the game anymore, although thats just how pc gaming works, you pay way more over time, then again pc's can do way more than consoles

this delay pisses me off a lot
Crytek can go suck ****

why? you have the beta, the demo will likely be the same thing other than maybe a single player level

its g**
the demos out the 26th? and the full game comes out in November something
F****** BULLS*** I SWEAR TO F****** GOD

its just a game get over it. i have only been able to use my pc for 2 weeks aout of the 7 weeks i should have been able to use it and im not mad, just disapointed

No this is bulls***
so what a game get delayed so people are up in arms about it , like so waht at least you are gonn have the privilidge of playing the game , there are millions out there that wont even get to play the game cos they live in poverty but then a game is the least of their worries and .you are getting f***** off cos you have to wait another month for a game how sad and pathetic ,Oh no its not like the end of the world its only a fucking game life still goes on as normal
Sometimes people round here need to grow the f*** up about things seriously its a game ffs:mad:
i like where you started but bringing in the part about people in poverty doesnt make sense, i think they could list a million things they would want before a computer and crysis

no its not shut up its i need to "grow up"

:O Wow...

I'm dissapointed Muz too. I was seriously looking forward to downloading that on Tuesday to test my system. It is a bit of a blow...

thats my opinion, im not angry over not being able to test my system though, wish they could come out with just a time demo

Mature reaction:rolleyes: , just prooving even more how sad and pathetic you are
And another point how is it as you said gay just cos it got delayed ,
i mean what does sexuality have to do with a games delayed release
i mean assuming you dont still use olde english where gay means happy cos again how is it happy a game got delayed

Well sorry you feel that way but thats my opinion and i dont force youto agree with it
tbh its only a game its not like your life is over or anything is it , i mean you just have a to wait a month , i guess patience is a virute
i mean i was gonna try and dl it as well but i am not like omfg they delayed it the bastards how gay am i . maybe thats cos i realise its only a game and i do still have other far more important things to be using my time and effort on other than getting mad about a months delay on a games demo

i understand nate is acting silly but now you just made yourself look silly, even though a lot of people will probably agree with you.

Wow learn to type and spell. Thank You :)

you should do the same then i suppose but muz types good enough, though muz i would suggest getting google toolbar and using the spellcheck or getting FF

Oh wow congratulations you actualy said something thats actually kinda valid ,
Unfortuantly it just prooves you cant argue with what i am saying so instead chose to argue with the way its written , so what the spelling aint the best we arent all perfect , at least the actual content is worth something compared to

only fools argue with fools

ok look, Lets stop arguing please, Thanks
I'm sorry to you muz,
I'm just really disappointed life does go on but ive been waiting for this game for a long time
I'm a big gamer,
i'm in not at boces or sleeping or working my arse off or hanging with friends i'm gaming....
lets get back on topic please

Trivium Nate, you are overreacting badly to this. Games get delayed all the time for many legitimate reasons. Would you prefer a poor quality game early or a higher quality, albeit delayed game?

Why do you behave the way you do? There is no need to make homophobic comments about the release date of a game, in fact there is no need for homophobia under any circumstances. You really need to grow up and get out more if you are swearing blue murder about a delayed game. Not only that, but your bizarre ranting shows a high level of ignorance and stupidity as you cannot find another, more mature way in which to express your views.

I agree fully with muz on this issue.

Damn, its just a demo, demos usually suck anyway. One level, when you finish its like, GIVE ME MORE, and now we will only have to wait a month after we finish the demo.

i like where you started but bringing in the part about people in poverty doesnt make sense, i think they could list a million things they would want before a computer and crysis

i understand nate is acting silly but now you just made yourself look silly, even though a lot of people will probably agree with you.

only fools argue with fools
I like where i started and where i finished ,maybe i should explain
Thats my point exactly in bold it pisses me off when people are getitng mad about some stupid game when there are people out there who dont even know where there next meal is gonna come from or if they are even gonna get a meal , like wow you are like wtf game delayed omfg crisis(if you will excuse the pun) of the century , meanwhile there are people out there not even leading half the life you lead who arent like omfg why is this happeneing to me

I dont care if i look stupid tbh i hate it when people are like that about stuff like get over it man you are still gonna be able to play this game in a months time there are people out there wiht much more serious problems than having to wait a month to fry their brains out with a computer game

And only fools try and argue with the way someone is spelling when they are blatently being owned in an argument and have nothing better to add

ok look, Lets stop arguing please, Thanks
I'm sorry to you muz,
I'm just really disappointed life does go on but ive been waiting for this game for a long time
I'm a big gamer,
i'm in not at boces or sleeping or working my arse off or hanging with friends i'm gaming....
lets get back on topic please
Ok if you wanna stop arguing just leave it here ok no more needs to be said about this you know my view i know your view comprmoise is the key , i agree on my side not to mention this anymore if you agree not to mention it anymore
I do feel a bit dissapointed that the game got delayed , unfortuantly i know theese things happen and i don get mad when they happen cos its wasted energy and effort cos you aint gonna make the release come any quicker getting mad at people or things just get on with life as i have more important things i could devote my time and effort to ,

Oh yeah finaly guys i appologise for my choice language but i got mad about this one cos sometimes people piss me off i am sure yall have been in that situation at some time in life

:O Wow...

I'm dissapointed Muz too. I was seriously looking forward to downloading that on Tuesday to test my system. It is a bit of a blow...

If the demos runs like the beta does, you wont be too happy with the performance.

Oh... The beta is multiplayer only though right? Apparently thats more stressful anyhow.

Ah well, if you check my thread out, I'm overclocking my CPU. So far, I've got to 2997mhz, and my 8800GTS 640mb is at 640mhz core, and 1060mhz memory (the video cards at the max I can get... using ATI Tool anyway)

As long as I get more than 30fps, I think I'll be pretty happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom