I'm currently downloading Crysis!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well meanwhile life goes on
I said it in another thread , tbh yeah part of me wants crysis but then another part of me , the cheap side dosent cos it means i need to buy a New GPU just to play it and i dont realy feel like doing that

Signed up, I'm downloading the multiplayer demo too now!! See you one there.

Need some help, I signed up for the beta demo, got a beta key, but when I try to download, it asks for a beta password, where do I get that Nate? I tried PMing you, but it said you cant recieve PMs.

at this rate we wont be able to buy it by x-mas, at least ill have my computer up when the demo comes out :) i might buy it if its really fun, i just want to stress my cpu, see if i need to replace it sooner than i wanted to.

well thats sucks i was looking forward to that. does anyone know if this multi beta allows you to have all the eye candy turned on or are they going to limit it to medium settings or something like that so youll have to wait till you can see it in alls its glory

you wont be able to see it all until you actually buy the game, it would be pretty big for full size textures i think

well thats sucks i was looking forward to that. does anyone know if this multi beta allows you to have all the eye candy turned on or are they going to limit it to medium settings or something like that so youll have to wait till you can see it in alls its glory

EDIT: sorry double post was having probs with internet connection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom