Random Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone else seen the new Resident Evil movie? I saw it last night, it was awesome:D

Wow what a morning so far
woke up to the smell of bacon in the house so rolled over and put my laptop on and used it for about 20mins then decided i wanted in on some of this bacon so put my slippers on and goes downstairs and cooked me some bacon , bacon sandwich with some tomato sauce cannot be beaten in the morning
Then i came back upstairs and am just chilling in front of my computer and installing ubuntu on my laptop ,
Then later i am going to a friends house to chill cos we dont see each other all week cos we go to different colleges so yeah gonna be a cool day

This past week has been hard....found out my friend who has had serious problems in the past with drugs might be chasing them again. Another friend of mine noticed some of his money missing and Thursday I noticed a good bit of my own money missing as well:( it sucks because he's a really good guy...he's struggled with drugs for years and I know he wants to kick the habit but I guess he just fell off the wagon.

done stock take at work for six hours today. sucked real bad, well its over, 2morrow is also gonna suck. so much to do, so little time :(

Saw this girl today. I knew her back from freshman year. I walked up to her and was like: Katie!!! SUP?!

She came back with: Who ARE YOU?

I walked away...

Saw this girl today. I knew her back from freshman year. I walked up to her and was like: Katie!!! SUP?!

She came back with: Who ARE YOU?

I walked away...

Yeah it sucks when that happens
My day was pretty cool tho just chilled with my friend for a bit and talked about stuff
Then i realised i am gonna have to use some crappy dell for a week
Intel celeron 2.53ghz 512mb ram and some on board gpu .
i have to reformat it cos its screwing up and so i have to let my parents use my COmputer ,( see sig) for a week whilst i get this one back up and running
Still life goes on i guess

I went to Chicago for the weekend, then to NOTRE DAME for the game!! Even though they're doing terrible this year, it was really fun. My cousin goes there so we got to catch up and hang out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom