What games should i get for my computer?

I mean, some people just dont play games if they can only play them at low detail, i dont care if i can only play it on low, i still want it.

depending on ur internet id say a game called warrock its free 2 play unless u want to pay for a gold memebr ship u can either buy it and it will come with a promo code or you can download it heres a link

www.warrock.net

I was just wondering if you guys could give me a big list of what games i should play on my computer...

Intel Celeron D 3.05Ghz
Nvidia GeForce 6200 256MB
1GB Ram
320gb HDD

DirectX 9.0c

List away!

do you really wanna play games? and you just want games to run at decent settings, or do u wanna be a hardcore gamer?

hardcore gaming is damn expensive, to run everything on max, frankly i dont think its worth it, i'd rather just get a PS3.

if u wanna play games decently and just have fun, then you CAN do it cheaply.

if u dont wanna upgrade your mobo, get a P4 3.0-3.4 with Hyper Threading
get an XFX or EVGA 7600-7800 card (preferably a GT) < this is assuming u have an AGP slot.

upgrade to at least 2GB
and then you'll be fine

games like BF2, BF2142, NFS MW, CoD1/2, HL1/2, Halo1/2 will run well.

i know getting a new mobo is usually tough cuz u hafta upgrade all - but thats not necessarily true.

i recommend u get a new motherboard, cuz Celerons and P4's suck now.

if your current motherboard uses DDR266/333/400 ram, u can still use it on a new board

u can get a good AMD board with Socket 939, 4GB max of DDR400, and a PCI-E Slot. and then u can shove a powerful AMD X2 4800+ CPU on it, and any PCI-E card you want. you wont hafta throw ur old ram, and you'll be able to take advantage of DX10 cards

you dont HAVE to install an X2 on it either, a sempron would work fine. im' just saying, tha board i just mentioned above is relatively futureproof.

of course, not for long. thats y im switching to console gaming :D

Back
Top Bottom