Career Question

Vipul1

In Runtime
Currently i am in yr11 and next year, i will be finishing my schooling and will be starting university. I am thinking of studying Aeronautical Engineering which is a 5yr course and then train on to become a pilot. The other option is to get into the IT field, because now, IT is in big demand and there are a lot of opportunities. So right now, i am confused about what to do, whether to become a pilot or join the IT field.

Can i please have your opinions?

be a pilot it pays more :D

But on a more serious note , do what your heart says to do , if you wanna be a pilot so badly dont train for the It field just cos its an easy option and you know you can get a job easily cos in the long run you wont be satisfied cos you will always think what if i had been a pilot

pilot.
Think about it
You office..
this?
OFFICE2.JPEG

or something like
this?
John%20Kordrupel--Sunset%20From%20Airplane%20Window.jpg

Hahaha, i like the way you guys think:D. On the other hand, theres this thing called AIDS(Aviation Introduced Divorce Sydnrome) which many pilots suffer, due to the lack of spending time with family. But if you think of it, every job has disadvantages. Oh well, i still have another year to think about.

Currently i am in yr11 and next year, i will be finishing my schooling and will be starting university. I am thinking of studying Aeronautical Engineering which is a 5yr course and then train on to become a pilot. The other option is to get into the IT field, because now, IT is in big demand and there are a lot of opportunities. So right now, i am confused about what to do, whether to become a pilot or join the IT field.

Can i please have your opinions?

Join the it field if you like it.

Hahaha, i like the way you guys think:D. On the other hand, theres this thing called AIDS(Aviation Introduced Divorce Sydnrome) which many pilots suffer, due to the lack of spending time with family. But if you think of it, every job has disadvantages. Oh well, i still have another year to think about.

Theres also this thing called NERD(nerd) syndrome which many IT professionals suffer. Sad thing, really.

Get the job that pays the most and provide the most benefits, hehe. IT is all right, but you don't get the thrill of being in the air. Being a pilot, well, obvious the worse case scenario is you crash and burn. IT, worse case scenario is you get a cut on your hand, carpaltunnel syndrome, and eye strain.

Damn, I rather fly now...

Being a pilot has it's advantage too. Can you imagine being captain of a 747 and wearing a uniform? You get massive respect and it's a good feeling that everyone relies on you to transport 300+ passengers safely to their destination. Plus, all those beautiful stewardess, whew. Fine legs. Mmmm. All the free food you can eat and all the different places you can fly with no one bugging you, aside from your co-pilot, hehe.

Back
Top Bottom