Who Can W8 For Halo 3

ffa4a74e84fdf8d4435290a54ff24b6c.gif

I just thought this was amusing.. I don't actually mean it.
Now that's a picture worthy of the Funny Pics thread. :D

I got bored of the MP quickly. There just isn't anything out of the ordinary with halo than other FPS games IMO. There is quite a limited amount of vehicles and guns avalible so I just don't see why so many people love it.

halo's mp did get boring quickly. it was very noob friendly i think. all fps games are almost the same besides crysis because it looks cool. i really wish they would make more third person games. crysis would look so cool if u could actually look at urself in a nanosuit.

I got bored of the MP quickly. There just isn't anything out of the ordinary with halo than other FPS games IMO. There is quite a limited amount of vehicles and guns avalible so I just don't see why so many people love it.

One word. Matchmaking.

You know what PC multiplayer lacks? A unified online gaming service.

Since apparently you guys have been holed up at CF for the past year, let me let you in on a little secret:
No one really gives a sh*t about Crysis!

I bet if I asked any of my friends, they'd all be like wtf is Crysis? Halo 3 and Guitar Hero III are all that matters right now!!!11!1

As muz said, no one wants to shell out $400+ for a new graphics card to play Crysis. No one. And really, no one is playing Crysis for the storyline, it's all about running it at maxed out graphics.

Agreed. No matter how you spin it, Halo 3 will be a bigger success no matter what. The hype following it is just so incredible with all those things that Microsoft is whipping out.

I just think of it this way. Halo: Combat Evolved was for the single player campaign, Halo 2 was for the multiplayer and Halo 3 is the best of both worlds.

One word. Matchmaking.

Agreed. No matter how you spin it, Halo 3 will be a bigger success no matter what. The hype following it is just so incredible with all those things that Microsoft is whipping out.

I just think of it this way. Halo: Combat Evolved was for the single player campaign, Halo 2 was for the multiplayer and Halo 3 is the best of both worlds.
Hopefully. I preordered the game and 3 more months of Xbox Live the other day, so I'm ready :)

For me, Halo was both the single and multi play.

I admit that the match making in Halo2 was pretty sweet, but the game play was boring for me.

Halo 3 will likely be better, but just like Halo and Halo 2, I wont play them for atleast a year or so. I have better things to be playing on PC.

i cant freakin wait, i just got my 360 back from the repair center (because of red ring of death) and my halo3 is coming monday from newegg, at first i wasnt sure if it would come on time, but i got the tracking on it and it says its coming monday. and then guitar hero 3 which comes out oct 30 i think.

One word. Matchmaking.

thats why i dont really play other online games, i love halo 2 matchmaking i have no idea why other games dont use a simmilar system, i hate having to join a game with the same guy getting host because he is the party leader, and the interface is simple, not a lot of places you can go but plenty of things to do:)

During the release of Halo2, i was pretty excited because i had an Xbox, but now since Halo3 will not be out on Xbox, i dont bother.

Back
Top Bottom