new thermalright cpu hsf

frozencpu does have it and im getting one of them instaed of water cooling plus im i must edit myself on the fact that im gonna put 2 120mm fans pushing 72cfm im putting 2 120mm 9 blade cooljag fans that are rated 110cfm

Get some good speakers then. I upgraded my 80mm case fan to a Thermaltake high cfm fan. It blows 72.5CFM out of a 80mm fan on max and its loud.

I normally only turn it up when i'm gaming I hate that my fan controller always boots my computer with fans at 100%. So annoying to turn it down everytime I start it up.

But be prepared for some noise cause its going to be loud. Like a mini hair dryer.

i have a solution for that logitech z5300s or 5500s plus i dont really mind the noise of fans blowing i always have one going on my desk i mean like a desk fan lol plus id rahter have a uber cool cpu than a quit system

speaking of fan controlers how do they work they goin a 5.2 inch drive bay right ?

Really he meant he uses a CPU fan over a conventional fan because it keeps him cooler. On his desk that is.

OTSS, change your sig right now. It is well over the five line max. I have already warned you once.

Back
Top Bottom