How many beers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has nothing to with anybody else who has lost somebody to cancer, I HATE all forms of cancer with a vengeance!!, I lost five relatives to that evil evil disease, besides my precious wife, I've told several friends & relatives the same as I said in that post, & without exception they all agreed with me, & you're the first member who thought I was twisted, I'm not, only if you think it's wrong to to be pleased that he died of the same thing, try to see it my way, here was a very evil man who had many people killed, then compare that thug with my wife, she was one of lifes innocents, she didn't have a bad bone in her body, everybody loved her, so yes I'm very glad he died of the same cancer, & I'll go on believing that until I die, so I hope that you now regret sending me a neg rep on the the subject, but I don't suppose you will.
I dont regret neg repping you at all. NOBODY deserves to die of cancer, no matter who they are, as far as im concerned.

Exactly who has the right to say someone deserves something like that happening to them ,We arent here to judge others
I mean brookfield you where just a prision guard right , so you only knew of them guys what you where told and expereinced that dosent give you the right to judge them , your job was to do what you where paid to do which was keeping the prisioners locked up etc and you where not paid to judge those you where responsible for
Nobody should say he deserves this death , cancer is a terrible illness i am sure you know yourself brookfield and i dont think you where justified in saying anyone deserves to die of it , i wouldnt even wish it on the worst of the worse criminals cos what gives me the right to say they deserve that its not like i am perfect myself am i

Although i aint religious one of the best teachings of the bible and religious or not you can understand this note it may not be 100% as in the bible but the idea is the same
There was a women about to be stoned to death for adultery and jesus arrived and everyone was like hey look jesus you wanna come join ,
So jesus says Let him who is without sin cast the first stone , at the croud dropped the stones they had and left ,
Lesson being , how can we judge others and say what they deserve when we arent exactly perfect ourselves
Unless of course brookfield you are gods chosen one who can judge us all , oh i thought not , well in future keep your judgements of people to yourself it would be a much better without them

I would also be neg repping but it aint worth the agro that it brings cos you are childish about rep as well and will throw a hissy fit cos you got negative

I dont regret neg repping you at all. NOBODY deserves to die of cancer, no matter who they are, as far as im concerned.
If you didn't like my post [92] I apologise, I get wound up about my wife's death even now, ten years after, I can't help myself guys.

Alright, thread closed. I asked you guys to calm down, which you didn't. If anybody wants to bring this matter up, PM me and I might consider reopening this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom