Noticed Something

Calm down people, I'm sure you guys can sort this out without arguing about it lol :(

Where are you Brooky? Having a catnap?

Thought you would have banned me by now.

Getting slow in your old age.

Uh, lower your sig to five lines, and stop triple posting.

I merged your posts, but you have to edit your sig.

User Temp Banned by me so he can cool off. He has been cursing in multiple threads and being disrespectful.

How dare I give you negative rep, fuck sake, I cant believe the fucking way you cockheads carry on about rep. HOW PATHETIC.
Ban changed from one day to permanently banned, I know you'll understand Thelis if you look at the language used here I'm sure.

hmmm, can anyone actually tell me what this thread is about? .... thought not. i dont have a clue. i shouldnt have to go back to page 1. there should be some sort of follow on posts, but i just see arguing. it sucks :(
i just hope this guy wernt a past member.

hmmm, can anyone actually tell me what this thread is about? .... thought not. i dont have a clue. i shouldnt have to go back to page 1. there should be some sort of follow on posts, but i just see arguing. it sucks :(
i just hope this guy wernt a past member.
He wasn't, I checked him out, he was just a foul-mouthed git, so I got rid.

HAHAHAH!!! and people said other members and brook dont argue, this is what the second thread ive seen in the past week.

firstly,
We have a place where spam goes, there are currently 2063 threads of spam, and this grows on a daily basis.

Keeping spam out hopefully keep members in.

and even though there are 11 mods, members do a great helping hand by using the report post button to alert mods to any spam. the mods then come along and move it away from public areas.

You don't remember???, blimey I would have, but then I've never have given out neg reps, mods don't have to, if the offence warrants it, he gives the member a short ban, anything from 2 days to 7 or 10 days, I've given out many of these in the two & a half years I've been a mod, believe me, I don't like doing it but sometimes it's neccessary, & there has been occasions when on return he's flamed me, resulting in a longer ban, & a couple times after the second ban they've used the "F" word & worse, & I've PB'd them, some people never learn!

clearly you don't understand what the reputation is for.

if someone make a good and informative post that shows clear insight, good understanding or massively helps someone then they should get good rep.

if someone posts something, wrong, or confusing, or something which shows that they are just wasting time or spreading misinformation then they should get bad reputation...

reputation is a tool. not a popularity contest.

firstly,
We have a place where spam goes, there are currently 2063 threads of spam, and this grows on a daily basis.

Keeping spam out hopefully keep members in.

and even though there are 11 mods, members do a great helping hand by using the report post button to alert mods to any spam. the mods then come along and move it away from public areas.

clearly you don't understand what the reputation is for.

if someone make a good and informative post that shows clear insight, good understanding or massively helps someone then they should get good rep.

if someone posts something, wrong, or confusing, or something which shows that they are just wasting time or spreading misinformation then they should get bad reputation...

reputation is a tool. not a popularity contest.
Sorry but you have your opinions & I have mine, your views are always strong but fair, & I always appreciate that.

Back
Top Bottom