For those who like FPS

u rock totally. but i have to ask... does the third person view look like this?http://lordhell.bloguje.cz/gunz.JPG like pretty close up or does it look like really far away so that it looks like a mmorpg that cant zoom?

Thanks. It looks like that picture. Nope, no mmorpg. I'm getting close to getting the level done. It's really huge and I am 100% positive that everyone will get lost in the level when they play it the first time. The first map is a dungeon with lots of secret rooms, halls, and other cool stuff.

Thanks. It looks like that picture. Nope, no mmorpg. I'm getting close to getting the level done. It's really huge and I am 100% positive that everyone will get lost in the level when they play it the first time. The first map is a dungeon with lots of secret rooms, halls, and other cool stuff.

cant wait.

cant wait.

Cool, maybe we can assemble teams of CF players. The game is basically team oriented. If you go off by yourself, you're going to get lost, and probably die. Like in Americas Army, you can go off by yourself, and normally survive if you're a good player. You probably won't in my game.

Are weapon damages realistic? Just as an example, the MP5 should not be nearly as powerfull at range as the M249 or the M16.

Are weapon damages realistic? Just as an example, the MP5 should not be nearly as powerfull at range as the M249 or the M16.

Of course. They all have their own damage scales. Also, depending on where you get shot, the damage may be lower.

Cool. Not sure if you know, but what are the differences between the M249 and the M16 in the game? We can ignore the two obvious ones, fire-rate and clip size.

Cool. Not sure if you know, but what are the differences between the M249 and the M16 in the game? We can ignore the two obvious ones, fire-rate and clip size.

The M249 Range is further, but much less accurate. The M16 range is a small bit shorter, but much more accurate. I'm going to check out americas army weapon training for the exact specs on the guns and ranges.

Well, it doesn't really matter, because the furthest you will get in the map shoot is maybe 50 feet. In other maps, it will matter.

system requirements?

I'm not real sure right now. It's lag a bit for me in certain areas of the map that are high populated with items or furniture. I'm going to delete some of the extra thingsI made and maybe it will be more stable. Then again, I'm running it at max res and max performance.

The minimum I would guess would be 1.0 GHZ. I'll find out when I'm totally done.

Back
Top Bottom