Noticed Something

Cf does get it's share of it, but with the help of memebers helping out w/reporting it.. it never gets far before it's stopped in it's tracks.

I've just noticed something too, the neg rep you gave me a while back, care to tell me what that was about???, as I said on a forum earlier today, I have just gone from 3 to 4 green rep squares due to quite a few pos reps I got just lately, I tell ya, your one red looks very lonely amongst all those greens!!:p

I don't remember giving you neg. Well, you probably deserved it at the time.:p

I don't remember giving you neg. Well, you probably deserved it at the time.:p
You don't remember???, blimey I would have, but then I've never have given out neg reps, mods don't have to, if the offence warrants it, he gives the member a short ban, anything from 2 days to 7 or 10 days, I've given out many of these in the two & a half years I've been a mod, believe me, I don't like doing it but sometimes it's neccessary, & there has been occasions when on return he's flamed me, resulting in a longer ban, & a couple times after the second ban they've used the "F" word & worse, & I've PB'd them, some people never learn!

You don't remember???, blimey I would have, but then I've never have given out neg reps, mods don't have to, if the offence warrants it, he gives the member a short ban, anything from 2 days to 7 or 10 days, I've given out many of these in the two & a half years I've been a mod, believe me, I don't like doing it but sometimes it's neccessary, & there has been occasions when on return he's flamed me, resulting in a longer ban, & a couple times after the second ban they've used the "F" word & worse, & I've PB'd them, some people never learn!

No they dont do they :rolleyes:

No they dont do they :rolleyes:
Come on, there's no need for sarcasm is there?, what I said there, I meant sincerely, that was me expressing my honest opinion of the situation, what more can I do to convince you?

due to mods being spread out over most time zones, then there's me, I'm on line to CF most days from around 9am to 10pm so you could say "when ever you're here, a mod's not far away", lol. :)

WOW, what a way to live your life, on a computer forum all day nearly everyday.

WOW, what a way to live your life, on a computer forum all day nearly everyday.
For your information, I'm a widower, I can't get about very well, so CF is my lifeline, I live on my own [we were unable to have children] & it gets lonely, also when someone I don't know personally makes a judgement on me [who he doesn't know either] gives me a neg rep, I find that pathetic, speaking frankly, ah well, it takes all types, get your kicks somewhere else......take a baby's dummy away, that's more your mark!:(

Back
Top Bottom