itunes

error75

Baseband Member
Is it possible to download t.v. shows or movies from itunes, then burn them to a dvd to be played in a regular dvd player?

Well, you can download the movies and tv shows.. but I don't think, I don't REmember if itunes has a burn feature... You can always export the file though and burn it using a different program..

When I get home i'll see about itunes and burning.. if it ca i'll try and work you though it :D

no no, i didn't necessarily mean burning it thru itunes itself. i meant kind of download it with itunes, find the file and convert it to burn to a dvd. I'm not sure of the security features itunes has with downloaded content. I've heard you can't even download something, then put it on a hard drive on someone elses computer and play it on there cause of security features.

I'm sure they have a plethra of security "features", but I think if you convert it back over from iTunes to another program you can still burn it. Maybe I'm wrong?

Yes you can and here is how.

Convert iTunes video to DVD
1. Download M4p M4v MP4 converter application.
http://www.dvd-tool.com/convert-m4p-to-mp3.html
2. Following the wizard to set the video/audio output formats, sound card, etc.
3. Drag and drop iTunes movie, video or tv show to the program or add media file(s) by hitting 'Add' button.
4. Click Go!

Then
) Burn DVDs
1. Download the versatile video tools,
http://www.dvd-tool.com/rip-convert-burn.html
2. click 'Browse...' icon to add the resulting file. If you'd like to edit the video (add special effects, insert video/audio clips, transform) with the time-line editor, just click 'Edit' button.
3. Hit 'To DVD', set the output quality and TV mode (PAL/NTSC). You can also adjust aspect to 4:3 or 16:9 by clicking 'Advanced'.
4. Start converting and burning.

(I did not make this tut, just copy/pasting from another source, however I have successfully burned a itune movie to a DVD by using this Tut)

hope this helps you

I'm pretty sure iTurd movies and videos are all filled with DRM. If not, just find a format converter and burn it to a DVD.

Back
Top Bottom