Notification of posts

Brookfield

Golden Master
For the last four days I've had great problems, each day when I boot up, I get no notifications at all, normally there are anything between 30 & 40 a day, I only managed to post this by going to an old post that I saved as a draft, David knows about the problem, twice he's tried to rectify it, saying that it could be the new server, but this is the fourth day now, & to put it politely it's fu-, oops sorry, frustrating, two days ago I went to the PM area to find three messages outstanding, this is ridiculous!!!:(
Can anybody come up with any fresh ideas why please??, I've looked to see if the box in my profile is checked to receive emails, it is, I'm getting emails from friends & relatives so OE is fine, so, what the???
I'll check back later every so often to see if there are any replies.

Thanks.

For the last four days I've had great problems, each day when I boot up, I get no notifications at all, normally there are anything between 30 & 40 a day, I only managed to post this by going to an old post that I saved as a draft, David knows about the problem, twice he's tried to rectify it, saying that it could be the new server, but this is the fourth day now, & to put it politely it's fu-, oops sorry, frustrating, two days ago I went to the PM area to find three messages outstanding, this is ridiculous!!!:(
Can anybody come up with any fresh ideas why please??, I've looked to see if the box in my profile is checked to receive emails, it is, I'm getting emails from friends & relatives so OE is fine, so, what the???

Thanks.

Just a matter of query but have you checked your junk mail folder just in case they have gone into there?

i can post fine both quick and advanced.:confused:

I think Brookfield is saying that the email notifications which he used to get informing him of messages are not being sent.

Just a matter of query but have you checked your junk mail folder just in case they have gone into there?

I think Brookfield is saying that the email notifications which he used to get informing him of messages are not being sent.
Yes I have checked my junk mail folder Glasseye, & yes, that's what I'm saying Rudster.

Thanks.
Sorry to come back to you guys in this manner, but isn't anybody interested in my predicament?, it's been happening for nearly six days now!! if you are stuck for ideas, please at least say so, thank you.:)

not sure what could be the main cause of your perdicament, but have you asked David to do a test on the forum and send out a few test e-mails to see if it's working correctly ??

not sure what could be the main cause of your perdicament, but have you asked David to do a test on the forum and send out a few test e-mails to see if it's working correctly ??
He knows that my OE is working alright as I've told him that I can send & receive personal emails.
This situation is in it's eleventh day now & I'm thoroughly thoroughly fed up with it!!:( , can't somebody come up with something???

What browser are you useing? You tryed it in a different browser at all? Probbly nothing to do with it but worth a shot :) Or even cleaning your cahse and cookies etc if somethings got messed up somewhere down the line?

What browser are you useing? You tryed it in a different browser at all? Probbly nothing to do with it but worth a shot :) Or even cleaning your cahse and cookies etc if somethings got messed up somewhere down the line?
I've always used IE, & it's never given me any problems, so I'll stick to that, & I'm pretty sure that has has nothing to do with it , my case was given thorough cleansing only a couple of days ago in fact, David seems to think that it may have something to do with the new server, he was having similar problems himself.

Back
Top Bottom