How many beers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well for ppl that dont think i can drink that much im sry...it hasnt killed me yet nor my bro or ne of my friends....thats total bs that it will kill u im sure if u have medical problems or something in that nature it would.....btw 24 oz aint nothing my friend drinks wayyyyyy more then that abit he is so gone i seen himn piss on his self but ppl do drink alot!!

You can tell by the way you write your sentances (if you can call them that) that you don't have a clue what you are talking about. I'll quote the one member(MattieDaShark83) " You're not going to blow smoke up my ass". By the way you write, you appear to be under the age of 13. If you are over, then I feel sorry for you.

I am double posting, look at me, I am special.

I have been watching you, you answer a thread, and I can see from your profile you begin composing another reply approximately one minute later. If a thought enters your head (perish the thought, I am seeing signs of low intelligence and an extreme sense of ignorance and pig-headedness from you), why not amalgamate it into your original post instead of deliberately waiting until you get round to double posting?

I believe you believe you are above the laws of this site. That is undeniable arrogance, I am from London and grew up hearing the stories about the Kray brothers. Look how they turned out, in jail and dying because they got ahead of themselves.
You don't have to tell me about Reggie & Ronnie, I was in the prison service for many years, & had to deal with them on a daily basis when I was at Parkhurst Prison, before that I was at Wandsworth, one of my duties at Parkhurst was to go to the main gate & bring their old mum up to Visits to see "her boys", one thing cheered me up though, Reg died from bladder cancer, the very same cancer that I lost my very dear wife to.

I don't drink beer, but I drink Vodka...

Haha, anyway, I get a bit tipsy after like 2 glasses of double vodka and coke, and the most I've ever had was 6 double vodkas and coke in one night, and I was a bit jolly...lets just say that, haha. Walking started to become an issue, yet I still could.
Last week I had 4 double vodkas throughout the night, and I was tipsy, but not drunk.

You don't have to tell me about Reggie & Ronnie, I was in the prison service for many years, & had to deal with them on a daily basis when I was at Parkhurst Prison, before that I was at Wandsworth, one of my duties at Parkhurst was to go to the main gate & bring their old mum up to Visits to see "her boys", one thing cheered me up though, Reg died from bladder cancer, the very same cancer that I lost my very dear wife to.
Why would it cheer you up to know that someone died of cancer. My gran and stepdad died from that and i wouldnt wish it on anyone, you are a twisted man!!!:mad:

Wow, how did you find looking after the Krays? I bet they where well respected in prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom