new laptop

EricM

Daemon Poster
I am getting a new laptop and am having trouble deciding so i just want others opinions.

first choice is the macbook pro (2.2 ghz)
second is the dell 1520 which would i would customize with similar specs to the macbook pro.
third is an hp (not sure which one but i would want the specs being similar to the dell/macbook pro at least 2.0ghz processor, 2gb ram etc.)

I am leaning towards the macbook pro even though its a bit more expensive. i just want some opinions/experiences from others to help me decide. the laptop isnt for gaming. so which would you go with?

I have strict guide lines.. with all the Dell laptops I have seen and fixed, Physical Memory Dumps have been the worst on those.. I have only seen one on an HP laptop.

I would go with the macbook or the HP..

If you're used to windows go with the HP, even though you can put windows on a MacBook. Me, personally, would go with a suped up macbook. That is, if I had the choice :D

On the other hand, I have a new Dell Insprion 1420 and it's smoking my desktop PC, lol. Haven't had a single error on it yet, but that's because I haven't been downloading anything either (besides regular softare updates). Get the Inspiron 1420 and configure it. It's cost effective and fast. My sig contains a list of my laptop specs.

Back
Top Bottom