Random Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
holy s**t thelis. just noticed your rep is off the scale lol. you have like 6 bars lol. congrats.
im still on 4 though. 5 is soon approaching. not too fussed though. 4's a nice number :p

wow im soo hyper and i have no idea why, cant wait to watch jacked up on espn though :p for those who dont know its a segment where thy show some of the hardest hits this week in the nfl :D

Hey everybody just had a week of piece and quiet with the family so its the first time Ive been on the forum so what been happening out exciting?

thelis got 6 bars of rep. thats it lol

Crikey!!! has he brain washed all the CF members into repping him (joke)lol
Seriously congrats to him thats cool, has he got the most bars of all members now, he surely must have?.

Give me just one bar of the alcoholic type and leave me there, I could just murder a pint right now, its only 8AM but I don't care a pint of Tetleys or John Smiths smooth flow would be heaven:p

Give me just one bar of the alcoholic type and leave me there, I could just murder a pint right now, its only 8AM but I don't care a pint of Tetleys or John Smiths smooth flow would be heaven:p
i feel like that right now. im so dehydrated and need some refreshment :p

just come in from work, and I too am dehydrated so im downing a can of coke ice cold out of the fridge, refreshing very refreshing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom