Who Can W8 For Halo 3

hey! there's nothing wrong with being nerdy. Hell, everyone one in this world is nerdy in some way. Deal with it.
Haha, I never said there was. I'm pretty much a nerd...although I guess you could call me a "closet nerd," haha.
Sure, there may be more advertisement on halo because it's created in large part by Microsoft, the largest software company in the world....so if it didn't have more advertisement that would be ashame. That doesn't mean it will be a better game though.
And because Halo 3 is the last game in a series that has already proved itself to be amazing games. Far Cry was okay, don't get me wrong, but it can't even be compared to Halo.

Also, I had the Halo 3 beta, and I can tell you it was pretty good even at beta stage.

you know IMO Halo never really was that great of a game. It has a fun MP but SP never struck me as amazing. From what I've herd halo 2 was only good for MP and the campaign was short and disappointing. I just don't see why there is such a craze for it.

Halo 1's campaign was amazing. Halo 2's story was admittedly very disappointing, but the gameplay was still excellent. Halo 2's multiplayer is probably the best of any game ever though.

I was disappointed with Halo 2 so I can only hope that Halo 3 will be better. You would think Microsoft would have improved on the game before releasing it for PC, knowing they had 3 years to do it. That is why I might not even bother to buy Halo 2.

why were you disappointed?

I got bored of the MP quickly. There just isn't anything out of the ordinary with halo than other FPS games IMO. There is quite a limited amount of vehicles and guns avalible so I just don't see why so many people love it.

Since apparently you guys have been holed up at CF for the past year, let me let you in on a little secret:
No one really gives a sh*t about Crysis!

I bet if I asked any of my friends, they'd all be like wtf is Crysis? Halo 3 and Guitar Hero III are all that matters right now!!!11!1

As muz said, no one wants to shell out $400+ for a new graphics card to play Crysis. No one. And really, no one is playing Crysis for the storyline, it's all about running it at maxed out graphics.

Freestyler, i love you, amen to that. Rep coming.

ffa4a74e84fdf8d4435290a54ff24b6c.gif

I just thought this was amusing.. I don't actually mean it.

Back
Top Bottom