Who Can W8 For Halo 3

u guys stink hmp T.T
but COMMMMMMME ON halo is a alsome game
u played it on easy and beat the story
TRY IT ON HARD and its HARD
try multiplayer come on look u got king of the hill odd ball and custom ones like cat n mouse ( i love that one)
come on wat other future fighting games wit first person and stuff are as good as halo and im a vote now
and the queston about the demo HAVE U EVER HEARD OF THE HALO 3 BETA

Honestly i think u guys never gave it a chance *folds my arms and turns away and pouts

Could you take three minutes out of your busy life to type correctly? It's forum etiquette. At least give it a try.

Since apparently you guys have been holed up at CF for the past year, let me let you in on a little secret:
No one really gives a sh*t about Crysis!

I bet if I asked any of my friends, they'd all be like wtf is Crysis? Halo 3 and Guitar Hero III are all that matters right now!!!11!1

As muz said, no one wants to shell out $400+ for a new graphics card to play Crysis. No one. And really, no one is playing Crysis for the storyline, it's all about running it at maxed out graphics.

I couldn't really care less about Halo 3. I don't have a XBOX 360 and I'm not really interested in the series. Super Mario Galaxy FTW.

Yeah. Excuse the wording, but that's because pretty much everyone on this forum is a computer nerd. My friends and 98% of the population aren't informed about PC games...

Halo 3 has a thousand times more hype than Crysis.

hey! there's nothing wrong with being nerdy. Hell, everyone one in this world is nerdy in some way. Deal with it.

i noticed something else...

walk into a Circuit City store... do you see life-size representations of characters from Crysis? nope... and you probably never will... What you do see is several Master Chief props with a poster that says "PRE-ORDER HALO 3 NOW!!"..

yeah... i never even heard about Crysis until one day I was on ATi's website downloading drivers for my graphics card.

Sure, there may be more advertisement on halo because it's created in large part by Microsoft, the largest software company in the world....so if it didn't have more advertisement that would be ashame. That doesn't mean it will be a better game though.

Back
Top Bottom