How many beers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just cos you dont like the topic of discussion dosent mean it is against the rules
I could start a discussion about legalising cannabis i dunno if thats a topic you like but you still have to leave it be unless people start breaking the rules
If you dont like the thread nobody is making you read it are they ? SO heres a simple soloution to your problem , Dont participate and then you raent to blame if things get out of hand
And where is the argument as to who can drink who under the table , i cant see any so maybe you and your moderating powers can see other threads i cant

Well said.

well no, not exactly. I have a friend who can easily drink a 26oz bottle of whisky in one night. Vodka would be about the same.

Well, yea, in one night. I'm talking about drinking 24 oz of vodka in about 10 minutes.

Just cos you dont like the topic of discussion dosent mean it is against the rules
I could start a discussion about legalising cannabis i dunno if thats a topic you like but you still have to leave it be unless people start breaking the rules
If you dont like the thread nobody is making you read it are they ? SO heres a simple soloution to your problem , Dont participate and then you raent to blame if things get out of hand
And where is the argument as to who can drink who under the table , i cant see any so maybe you and your moderating powers can see other threads i cant
Members can see other threads, of course they can!, as for rules, it doesn't need rules to know when threads might be getting out of control, ask other mods, they've closed threads before they went sour, at least I've given members a prior warning, I've said it before so many times, I do not delight in closing threads, so ok ok, I'll back off & see how it goes, oh & AllThingsSacred, I haven't done this for you, I did it for muz, I'm not unreasonable, not like some.

This thread is neither out of control nor "turn[ing] sour" as you so aptly put it.

This is your pathetic excuse to try and stop something you do not personally like or, for another reason, feel inadequate because you cannot play a valid role. It is petty, sad, childish and quite frankly makes you look like a complete prick.

I am an IT professional and I can easily get you a new keyboard because it appears you have a fault with your full stop button. You are not only abusing members with your pig-headedness and overall asinine nature, but you are murdering our wonderful language with your pathetic overuse of commas.

This thread is neither out of control nor "turn[ing] sour" as you so aptly put it.

This is your pathetic excuse to try and stop something you do not personally like or, for another reason, feel inadequate because you cannot play a valid role. It is petty, sad, childish and quite frankly makes you look like a complete prick.

I am an IT professional and I can easily get you a new keyboard because it appears you have a fault with your full stop button. You are not only abusing members with your pig-headedness and overall asinine nature, but you are murdering our wonderful language with your pathetic overuse of commas.
Actually I would say it is getting sour because you are over reacting sacred. Chill out, brookfeild has not closed the thread or made that big of a deal about it. you are the one making it sour if anyone. Even if you don't like a mod's ways you shouldn't insult them with such intensity over such little matter.

Well, fellas, chill the heck out or I WILL close this thread. I don't care what you might think of it, but the arguing is out of hand. This goes to all the PEOPLE who were arguing (you know who you are).

Sorry for being so frank, but this thread got ridiculous really fast.

Actually I would say it is getting sour because you are over reacting sacred. Chill out, brookfeild has not closed the thread or made that big of a deal about it. you are the one making it sour if anyone. Even if you don't like a mod's ways you shouldn't insult them with such intensity over such little matter.
Exactly. You're not handling this properly. Getting angry back at him isn't the right way to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom