Piercings

WOLVERINE!
guy-with-wolverine-claws.jpg

Is that photoshopped? because he can't keep putting poking that through his nose?

personally I don't like any piercings on a guy and only earings on a girl.

well i work at a piercing shop and as long as you dont go over bored peircings look great on both guys and girls
i have one earing and a industrial
getting a lip ring or snake bites soon
heres a pic
l_d146678cdcecfeebd9208d22892c1783.jpg

ive seen some weird ass piercings in my day..... really weird
like u no that ball that hangs down in your through
we had a girl come in with that pierced and said it was infected
we told her she was crazy and said we dont want any thing to do with that

earings only have looked good on way guy ive seen out of probably 40 ive seen with earings\other pericings. anything other than the occaisonal ear anything else on a guy is dumb

on a girl i like the normal earings and the upper ones, only other one i like is a belly button pericing, looks good but just dont wear all the time, than it almost gets annoying.

They are ok I only have my ears piersed I wouldnt have the balls to get anything else done lol :D

I don't like piercings at all.
On women, the ears are fine, maybe even the belly, but beyond that, and it's a complete yuck/turn off.

I don't mind piercings as long as there not all over, what I mean by that is ears are fine, belly buttons OK, but what I hate is when people start piercing lips and nipples or eyelids and eye brows, what on earth would you need to do that for? then you see the extreme faces,ears, covered with them, absolutely stupid in my book and in my opinion there just attention seekers, how anyone can say it a fashionable or a trend I do not know, or is it just me being old fashioned?.

Back
Top Bottom