Frozen Throne No Cd Daemon Tools

edbs357

Baseband Member
I am using Daemon Tools to run Frozen throne without a cd. I created the image and then I attached to daemon tools. I did everything i am supposed to do, but when i get ready to go the autoplay screen comes up and I click play it asks me to insert the cd.

Note: I did the same process for Oblivion and it works fine but for some reason this is not the case with frozen throne

Does anyone know what I can do to make this thing work, maybe change some settings i dont know, please help

make sure the image you have is for the right version. Sometimes different versions need different images.
You could also try enabling all of the emulations from daemon tools.

i enabled all the emulations and nothing. i am running V4.08HE of daemon tools with an ISO image of the game.

ok maybe this can help.

i used the virtual drive to try and open the game and it doesn't work

then i tried using the virtual drive with the cd on the drive and it works!

so my guess is that the image is fine..the problem is that game is looking for the cd in the destination where my cd drive is at.

Does anyone know how to change the destination where frozen throne loads up? plz help

that's not the problem.
You had the real cd in the drive so of course the game works.
Try another image, there is probably something wrong with the one you have or then it's for the wrong version.
This is a very good website for game images.
www.gamecopyworld.com

Go to game copy world, get the Warcraft III mini image, mount it on daemon tools, and viola, your done. You can play both Reign of chaos and frozen throne with that image. Works fine on battle.net. I used one for starcraft as well.

Back
Top Bottom