How many beers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe you are lying. There is no way you would live if you drank 24 oz of vodka.

well no, not exactly. I have a friend who can easily drink a 26oz bottle of whisky in one night. Vodka would be about the same.

This forum seems to me like one big argument as to who can drink who under the table, & I'm on the verge of closing it unless someone can give me a good reason why I shouldn't, make up your minds quickly.

This forum seems to me like one big argument as to who can drink who under the table, & I'm on the verge of closing it unless someone can give me a good reason why I shouldn't, make up your minds quickly.
Just cos you dont like the topic of discussion dosent mean it is against the rules
I could start a discussion about legalising cannabis i dunno if thats a topic you like but you still have to leave it be unless people start breaking the rules
If you dont like the thread nobody is making you read it are they ? SO heres a simple soloution to your problem , Dont participate and then you raent to blame if things get out of hand
And where is the argument as to who can drink who under the table , i cant see any so maybe you and your moderating powers can see other threads i cant

I will offer you a reason; you are a complete fool and I cannot believe my taxes pay to keep your pension afloat. Disgraceful.

If you close this thread I will win because my point has been proven about you. If the thread stays open I will win because the thread has not been closed.

Either way, you are worse off. Think about it with whatever grey matter you have left.

Muz's solution is also a highly effective one. Keep out of stuff you disagree with, there will be no arguments, and everyone is happy. Plus this thread is not about "who can drink who under the table" (rest assured I can outdrink you), it is merely about how alcohol affects different people in different ways. It is a scientific and sociological study, did you study sociology at school or did you leave at age ten to do an apprenticeship with Fagin or something?

I think what you meant to say was: "I personally don't agree with this discussion and because I have a thorough history of abusing my moderation powers I am going to close this thread just for my own personal satisfaction. Viva La Mod-Nazi!"

You get what I'm saying, Maurice? This is all in good fun. Relax. Have a beer or two. lol j/k's about the beer thing.

I will not re-edit my original post and post a fresh new one, because obviously the double post rule is waved for Brookfield. I will also say that the warning not to double and triple post has conveniently been removed from the main rules. I will take back that comment if somebody can show me where it now is.

One final point. The three days on which your monitor was broken were absolute bliss. Three days without a flame war, three days without an argument, three days of constructive posting and underailed threads. Where do you think the common factor lay? You guessed it, you yourself. And you are a moderator.

The best thing about you is your age, we are not lumped with you forever.

I am double posting, look at me, I am special.

I have been watching you, you answer a thread, and I can see from your profile you begin composing another reply approximately one minute later. If a thought enters your head (perish the thought, I am seeing signs of low intelligence and an extreme sense of ignorance and pig-headedness from you), why not amalgamate it into your original post instead of deliberately waiting until you get round to double posting?

I believe you believe you are above the laws of this site. That is undeniable arrogance, I am from London and grew up hearing the stories about the Kray brothers. Look how they turned out, in jail and dying because they got ahead of themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom