KeyBoard Failure?

NeciFiX

In Runtime
Okay, so today (20 minutes ago) I'm trying to use Camtasia and out of the blue my keyboard fails on me. My Bios said so. The buttons still lit up but it wouldn't respond. I grabbed my brothers keyboard (his computer is broke so I don't think he'll mind) and am using it now. Can this keyboard be used or is it fried? Can I use it on another computer? The lights turn on and all but it won't work on mine.

My computer is looking worse by the day. Top thing ripped off my mouse with two of the buttons, big ass white monitor, soon to be a 6 pc black speaker set, 5 speakers 1 subwhoofer. Black Dell. Everything is so mixed up! My computer is half black half white (lol). My old Keyboard is some use if it can't be used for computers anyways. My room is about 92F right now but going down, it's 2 AM, I need temps at 45-60F to fall asleep in. 50F preferred, and so this is awful, I am using the keyboard to prop my fan up higher in the window to get more air. Yay!

Anyways, I'd like to thank everyone for your help. I am ordering a gig of RAM and a speaker set, should be here by very early next week by the latest.

Thanks!

~Sam

Seems like you should just spend 500$ and build a kick @ computer..

Doesn't matter what the computer looks like.. what's on the inside? And about the keyboard.. I'm assuming it worked before? It's not new or anything right? If the lights are on but the buttons arn't working then I don't think it will work on other computers, although you could just try it :p.

Did you disable stuff from the startup on msconfig or something? There might be some special drivers or something.. Try redownloading the drivers..

Back
Top Bottom