Rma

P3PPERZ

Baseband Member
Has anybody ever RMAed a product from Newegg (which I know atleast 1 person has) could you please tell me how difficult it is? Or does it just depend on the product and company?

i have im going to have to do it again, its quite easy actually, put your part back in the box but everything that came with it in there, buy a shipping label, print it, and just ship the box and than eventully the new product will come to you, you will be able to track it too :D good luck and you might want to get your money back than buy the same product maybe because otherwise you 30 day return policy is from the ORGINAL purchase date, i got screwed over with that, missed the deadline by like 2 days :(

I've done the RMA through Newegg before. The money that I charged the part for was credited back to my credit card. Yeah, just repack everything all over again in the original box and put a new label on it as if you're mailing it out to someone. You can RMA any product. The last time I RMA something was like 5 years ago, lol, and that was the WD Raptor HDD. I don't know if Newegg has updated their RMA procedure or not, but check to see if they have a RMA form you have to fill out or something. Login though.

Back
Top Bottom