Who Can W8 For Halo 3

What's W8 supposed to mean? Honestly I haven't really been a halo fan, I tried to vs. my friend on his elite but I can't even use the XBox controller. (I'm a sony fan, analog, X O square triangle et cetera.)

pffff.......flightsimboy ur cool but the crysis demo comes out on the same day so its immediatly the second best game on the planet:)

Hmm... I've never bought Halo, but from what I've played at mates houses, etc, it didn't really impress me. I'm not a multiplayer person really (I mean, I've played Burnout Revenge online which was good, and I've played Unreal, and Source online, but yeah...minimal amounts) and I think Halo is more geared around online play. Isn't it?

Don't think I'll pick it up though. As for waiting for games, my minds set on Crysis :)

Hmm... I've never bought Halo, but from what I've played at mates houses, etc, it didn't really impress me. I'm not a multiplayer person really (I mean, I've played Burnout Revenge online which was good, and I've played Unreal, and Source online, but yeah...minimal amounts) and I think Halo is more geared around online play. Isn't it?

Don't think I'll pick it up though. As for waiting for games, my minds set on Crysis :)

rep for sure for u CRYSIS RULEZ :p!!!!!!!

If a demo ever appeared, I'd be sure to try out Halo, and heck, I may even like the Single Player campaign, but without a demo, I wouldn't buy it to try it out.

me want crysis also. but me think Halo 3 own all.

crysis look great, but it not as good as Halo 3. Halo 3 own all.

me want Halo 3...

or will u b one of the 0.000001% of the ppl that can care less

lol, check the poll results this far...

I don't really care. I liked the first Halo ok for mutiplayer mainly after beating the game once on easy. Never played Halo 2, and will not buy a console just to play one game.

Sadly I think I'm going to have to wait for Halo 3

Both of my 360's crapped out on me:(

the first one I bought was new years of 06, it lasted until january 07 and died...a WEEK after the warranty expired, it was cheaper to buy a "core system" and save all the other stuff from my other 360 (hard drive, controllers etc) than to get it fixed (now M$ fixes them for free:p)...but now that one has crapped out on me a month before halo 3 and I'm waiting to get them both back:(

u guys stink hmp T.T
but COMMMMMMME ON halo is a alsome game
u played it on easy and beat the story
TRY IT ON HARD and its HARD
try multiplayer come on look u got king of the hill odd ball and custom ones like cat n mouse ( i love that one)
come on wat other future fighting games wit first person and stuff are as good as halo and im a vote now
and the queston about the demo HAVE U EVER HEARD OF THE HALO 3 BETA

Honestly i think u guys never gave it a chance *folds my arms and turns away and pouts

Back
Top Bottom