Strangest thing I have ever seen

yep looks like you dont have security on your wireless internet which is not only kinda stupid its ver ydangerous aswell and honetly the ppl that are stealing your internet are also dumb i mean dont steal some1's internet with a real computer name that ppl can recognise you with :?

you should definately phone your ISP and ask them your router home IP address and how to put atleast WEP security on it.

i mean you could ask here but i will have to look on the bottom of your router for the default gateway or you could tell us the exact name and model of the router and we will help you kick them ppl off your internet.

your luck you have not had any important information stolen, i know when we had an unsecure wireless network in my neighburhood i got on their internet and changed their wireless SSID to Secure Your Netowor Dumbass the next week it was secure if some1 does something like that it scares them into doing something :)

Oh yeah another thing i dont have a router any any wifi devices. Its just an ethernet cord going from my antenna to my pc thats it. They arnt stealing my internet. Click on my last link it explains what kind of internet i have.

WOW u got a $500 plus antenna god u dont have cable or somthin
and i googled those antennas and heres somethings i found
Lightning Surge Protection for Motorola Canopyâ„¢ Wireless Broadband Equipment
UR USING INTERNET WITH IT
and heres a link u got to b kidding me to have a $2000 dollar antenna

just looked at the site and see this
Our service is a fixed wireless service and not a mobile WIFI network exclusively for nomadic laptop usage. Service is land based, not satellite based, and consistently outperforms satellite connections in performance and reliability.
THATS IMPOSSABLE inless u have it secured with a code
anyone can use a ISP if it over wirelessly and the problem is vista is alowing it to do that u need to secured it with vista cuz XP isnt allowing it
i got 10 ppl on my block that i can pick up wireless activity with my DS or 360 and 9 of em are locked(the 10th one is game stops) mine is locked but make sure it secure with a WEP code or just ask ur ISP for a reason y the hell ur getting USED :p
(sorry i was mad before cuz my bro hit me and we where fighting)

i would have some fun before i secure the network
i would go into their computer and put all kinds of weid and crazy pics as their desktops and things like that
just to mess with their minds and get em mad :p
i wish i could come up to your house
i would be laughing so hard my ribs would kill me :D

for the password try password.... user name try admin... usually, people are too stupid to know to change that..

for the password try password.... user name try admin... usually, people are too stupid to know to change that..
Well these are winodows login name and password it asks for. Lot of people dont password lock it any way to figure out the username and password would be nice to. Any hacks? Anywebsites that could help me. Id search but i dont even know what to type to search

Well I think WEYER is the username.

And I beleive there are some programs out that can disable password remotely, google is your friend not me.

Back
Top Bottom