Who Can W8 For Halo 3

Personally, I have better thing's to be doing that to be counting down for the release of a Game :D

yeah, dont have a 360 and dont really care about the single player, i havent beat either game(despite totally owning in multiplayer) because i always get lost on a mission :confused: i hate games that dont show a clear path of where your supposed to go and what your supposed to do. i like some free roam games where its easy to find out where and how to get there but there is different ways to leave the game open.

haha holy crap, i was like "yeah don't really care about Halo" but at the same time I assumed there would be a lot of people excited for it. Then the results show that no one cares...lol

Yeah well maybe people have / think there are far more important things than video games
God forbid :rolleyes:
ANyway yeah the only game i am looking forward too is crysis and tbh i am not actually like
OMG Crysis yeah i am gonna sit there counting down every second till its release i am getting on with my life at the same time like i wouldnt even care if it got delayed or just totaly cancelled tbh
In fact it means i have to buy a GPU and as the custum title says "I AM CHEAP" so yeah buying a new gpu aint good

Well I don't think there is anything wrong with being exicted for a game or counting down the days for a release.

now going emo if it is delayed is taking it too far :p

Well I don't think there is anything wrong with being exicted for a game or counting down the days for a release.

now going emo if it is delayed is taking it too far :p
It depends , if yuo are like 10 or something of course you would be excited but like if you are like 16 turning into an adult i am sure you would have far more important things to be dealing with in your mind rather than counting down to a game
Hell i wish i could go back to the time when i could count down to a game release right now i have far too much on my mind and am far too tired

hey, anyone here in the US in the Eastern time watching the Discovery Channel now? The show is called Future Weapons. They are repeating a previous episode, but later on in this one, they are previewing Halo 3. They haven't done this yet, but there have been a few kick ass commercials for Halo 3. I can't wait to see this. Not to mention, Halo 3 is going to be the best video game to date when it comes out.

Let me put it this way. I don't have a 360, but I have a pretty close friend that does and he is getting Halo 3.... Let's just say I won't be leaving his house for a long time when he invites me over to play it..

Back
Top Bottom