Who Can W8 For Halo 3

NEED WOW NOW

Daemon Poster
i think its JUST 7 days away in 7 days the biggest game release since PONG will come out ONLY for the 360
Can u w8 or can u not w8 that is the question
Will u go out and buy a 360 just for this game?
or will u b one of the 0.000001% of the ppl that can care less

are u ready to finish the fight?
Do u want the fight to really end?
Wat do u want to happen to MC?
Do u want to see MC's face?
Do u want Halo 3 for the wii?
Soooooo many questions to ask and to b answered
so answer them and ask some more cuz....... when Halo 3 comes out and u beat the campaign............. WAT WILL U DO THEN!

Personally, I have better thing's to be doing that to be counting down for the release of a Game :D

I might be a total fag and camp out for it, haha. Would be totally worth it though.

I'm definitely getting the normal edition, $60 is expensive enough as it is.

lol dude halo 3 isnt going to be any thing like halo 2
i mean it will be good
but i dont think its going to live up to the hype
and id rather wait for the game to come to pc
cuz supposedly it will only take them 8 months instead of 3 years

Halo 2 was terrible. The only saving aspect was the multiplayer, the campaign sucked. I'm betting Halo 3 will have a really good campaign though. Multiplayer, eh, I'm kind of sick of the Xbox Live fees. I guess I don't play it enough to justify the cost.

I was disappointed with Halo 2 so I can only hope that Halo 3 will be better. You would think Microsoft would have improved on the game before releasing it for PC, knowing they had 3 years to do it. That is why I might not even bother to buy Halo 2.

i could seriously care less lol. i mean halo is the shit when i have to wait for a video game to come out to occupy my time, thats when i jump off a bridge onto the freeway.

Back
Top Bottom