FEAR completed!

So what's the story with that little girl? This game looks a lot like a knock off of Resident Evil games, but with more of a military presence. There's also a little girl involved too but now spooky like the one in Fear.

http://guides.gamepressure.com/firstencounterassaultrecon/guide.asp?ID=235

The story is really weird The little girl Alma is your mother. They used your mother to create a baby that they could clone to make an army but your mother had twins you and Paxton Fettel who is your brother. After seperating your mother from you and Fettel they locked her in a dark cell to die while they cloned her children, meaning that the soldiers your fighting are actually clones of you and Paxton. Your mother eventually died in the cell but her soal splitt into two halves, one an 8 year old girl in a red dress who wants to help her sons survive and the other a 16 year old girl who is full of your mothers anger and rage and who wants to take revenge on the people who did this to her.

The 16 year old is controlling the mind of your brother Paxton and of the clone army and is using them to kill the people who she holds accountable for you and Fettel being taken away from her and for her death. the reason she is trying to kill you is because she is dead and the only way she can be with you is to kill you so you can be together in the afterlife.

The 8 year old girl only cares for you and helps you by giving you visions to guide you and help you survive your mothers other half. so Both the girls are your mother, Paxton is your brother and the soldiers are all clones of you and Paxton but under the controll of your mothers "dark" side.

bit confusing lol

Yeah, I understood it I think.
Check your PM in a moment

EDIT:

Never mind. The above explained it. I was right. The first experiment was... *fill in the blank*

So it's like the woman's ghost (who is supposedly the main character's mother) is back to take revenge from what the military did to her in the form of two separate ghosts (an 8 year old good girl and a 16 year old b****). Now it sounds more like the boy from the Grudge, or the girl from The Ring.

Haha, theres a point where the girl walks like the ring's character too...

Its not copying it though, honest :p

Back
Top Bottom