Random Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what's new going on here guy's ? sorry for my absence lately but i have been working two jobs and they been keeping me busy. i see we have some new members on board.... koolness :cool:

So how's everyone doing.... man i miss this place !!

I just got back from NOPI Nationals and took 3rd place for Custom Ford Focus in the show!

And now it's really freaking broken, barely made it home.

whadda you mean broken ? must have really put her thought alot to have barely getting er home...

Good job on making 3rd though.

Yeah the alternator fried on Saturday and my 4th cylinder stopped firing. Car shook like hell at low RPM but luckily most of it was 65mph highway driving. I had to swap batteries with my friend so he could charge mine while I run his down, and then swap them back again halfway home, since I had no alternator for the ignition or my headlights or power stuff. It was so ghetto too, cause my cables didn't reach his battery terminals. We had to tilt it 45 degrees sideways under the hood to get them to reach. Don't worry, it was a sealed optima redtop so no harm done.

My buddy works at autozone and gets them cheap. It was his battery, not mine. But it was fine, it doesn't spill or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom