what is the top of the line hsf

0v3rc10cl0ck3d

In Runtime
im looking for the top of the line best rated most air pushing best cooling heat sink and fan i was looking at a tuniq tower 120 or a zalman 9700 but is there something better out there that i could pair with and antec 900 case for optimuim cooling of a cpu

I'm not sure but i think the tuniq tower and the 9700 are the best of the best. Maby the only better way you could go i water cooling, but i'm not sure (I don't even know if water cooling is very good).

No, you cannot get better than the Tuniq. I have it, and I had experience with the Thermalright. The Tuniq isn't as hard to install and lowers the temps REALLY well. The Thermalright is a pain, and plus you have to spend more money on fans.

Everything already comes with the Tuniq.

No, you cannot get better than the Tuniq.....
Ahhh, but I beg to differ.

...... The Tuniq isn't as hard to install and lowers the temps REALLY well. The Thermalright is a pain, and plus you have to spend more money on fans.

Everything already comes with the Tuniq.
Probably true but doesn't address the original question.

im looking for the top of the line best rated most air pushing best cooling heat sink and fan i was looking at a tuniq tower 120 or a zalman 9700 but is there something better out there ........
And there is, fanboyism aside, you can't dispute the facts. The Thermalright Ultra 120 Extreme is superior.

Still, for the pick up and use catorgory, the Tuniq is the best out there I'd say.
If you want to spend more on fans (theres not just the best cooler, you probably have to find a pretty efficent fan too) then the Ultra.

Does it mention what fan its using in that test, and how loud it is?

Oh my f*cking God. Are you guys still going to argue about this? The Thermalright Ultra 120 Extreme is the best performing HSF out there today. Every single professional site out there will back me up.

Back
Top Bottom