3 sony vaio laptops

mtown791

Solid State Member
first off all although i am new i am legit i only accept escrow as payment which you can still use your paypal account to pay.Any verifiable escrow service of your choice can be used although i have been using www.escrow.com a legit ecrow service is 100% safe and the merchandise is delivered before payment and inspection is allowed. info that i just needed to get out now on to the laps for sale ALL NEW SEALED IN BOX. will post specs asap

MODEL:VGN-N365E/B N SERIES ASKING 750 OBO

MODEL:VGN-CRL20E/P C SERIES ASKING 1000 OBO

MODEL:VGN-CR120E/W C SERIES ASKING 1000 OBO

101-0187_IMG.jpg

101-0186_IMG.jpg

101-0185_IMG.jpg

Post a picture with a note stating your screen name as proof that you actually own the item.

Hey I should be a mod.

Edit: Why are you selling 3 brand new laptops anyway?

Yeah man, I am afraid you do need a note with your name and "Computerforums.org" on it. Just put it next to the comps and quickly snap a pic.

Hey I should be a mo... waiiit....

first off all although i am new i am legit i only accept escrow as payment which you can still use your paypal account to pay.Any verifiable escrow service of your choice can be used although i have been using www.escrow.com a legit ecrow service is 100% safe and the merchandise is delivered before payment and inspection is allowed. info that i just needed to get out now on to the laps for sale ALL NEW SEALED IN BOX. will post specs asap

MODEL:VGN-N365E/B N SERIES ASKING 750 OBO

MODEL:VGN-CRL20E/P C SERIES ASKING 1000 OBO

MODEL:VGN-CR120E/W C SERIES ASKING 1000 OBO

101-0187_IMG.jpg

101-0186_IMG.jpg

101-0185_IMG.jpg
You have include actually in your pic, a written note stating your username & the current date, if you do not, you will not be permitted to go ahead

If i was only line i would ya know and won't be able to respond back until after 2pm today people do work ya knowor not.
101-0188_IMG.jpg

will post specs as soon as i get off and i bought them from a closing computer store with the intentions of saleing them.

Back
Top Bottom