Best Free email service

superman22x

Golden Master
My parents need a new email service. Our old one was with our old internet service that we are getting ready to cancel, so I need a recommendation for a free email service that they should get. They will also want to use it with outlook express I think.

(should this be in the general hardware and software section, or is it fine here?)

My dad is a bit against gmail. I have it myself, but he says google has the worst privacy policy.

I still use Hotmail. Great service in my opinion, can't complain

Get Hotmail. You get 5GB of storage, which is pretty good. Plus, it's tight integration with MSN Messenger is a super plus.

If you worry about privacy, don't trust AOL then. Remember their release of information, and blocking non-AOL emails? I like Gmail and have never had a problem with them. You could also try yahoo mail, I have an account with them and they're great.

i use gmail simply because it doesnt have any ads that i notice and the UI is easy to navigate and you get plenty of space if you ever need to send\recive attachments.

GMail is probably the best. You can use Outlook with it too. If not, then I'd say Hotmail is a close second.

Back
Top Bottom