Username Change

Is there any need for this topic?
the sigs fixed and several people have said you need to PM David Lindon

(if I was a mod I'd lock this), or at least keep an eye on it
:confused: Why?, she may want to chat about it still, & what's all this about; "keep an eye on it".

well this thread is getting slightly off topic.
we've provided the only answer, which is to contact david for a name change. theres nothing else to discuss.
im just saying if it it gets any more out of hand, eg: talking about sig's, or w/e then it may need to be locked.

Why are you guys still talking about my signature? The only thing was that I had mre then 5 lines in my signature and appearently, were not supposed to have over 5 lines, so I deleted it. I will contact an admin soon and hopeully get my username changed.

Why are you guys still talking about my signature? The only thing was that I had mre then 5 lines in my signature and appearently, were not supposed to have over 5 lines, so I deleted it. I will contact an admin soon and hopeully get my username changed.
exactly what im trying to point out lol
as far as im concerned this is locked

Don't worry about sig limits :D All you have to do would just copy and paste the sig I've suggested:

Acer Aspire 3680 / Windows XP Media Center Edition
Intel* Celeron* M processor 420 (1.60 GHx, 533 MHz FSB, 1B LS cache) / 14.1 WXGA CrystalBrite LCD / 60 GB HDD (plus 500 GB externel HDD
/ Mobile Intel* 940GML Express Chip / DVD-Super Multi double layer / 0.99 GB RAM DDR2 / 802.11 b/g wireless LAN

Sorry you had to have all the drama in your thread Camelia...

I see your a new member here and i just wanted to wish you warm welcome ;)

Back
Top Bottom